Oumar Niasse charged by FA

Why would there have been a review??
Review at next break in play, ie after KDB shot hits the back of the net.
Review called by manager to 4th official who tells ref on radio. 4th official could also hold flag up or similar to let fans know appeal pending.
Let’s assume it’s hit Silva’s hand but the rest of the move happens as it did. Do they go back, after every goal to see if it should be disallowed? If so, how far back? Some city goals involve 30+ passes, so it could be quite a while.

Let’s assume it’s hit Silva’s hand but the rest of the move happens as it did. Do they go back, after every goal to see if it should be disallowed? If so, how far back? Some city goals involve 30+ passes, so it could be quite a while.
As stated, the VAR watches everything and would be replaying the ‘handball’ as City break away. He’d inform the ref of the handball and if we score before he does then our goal is disallowed and the right decision happens.

It would have helped use hugely last season, especially in the big games against Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea and the cup.

As stated, the VAR watches everything and would be replaying the ‘handball’ as City break away. He’d inform the ref of the handball and if we score before he does then our goal is disallowed and the right decision happens.

It would have helped use hugely last season, especially in the big games against Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea and the cup.
I think I’m just a Luddite when it comes to technology in football. As slow motion isn’t allowed, they’ll still get stuff wrong. I wonder what the VAR would have made of Vinny on Saturday?

I think I’m just a Luddite when it comes to technology in football. As slow motion isn’t allowed, they’ll still get stuff wrong. I wonder what the VAR would have made of Vinny on Saturday?
Slow motion is allowed mate.

In Germany, a VAR has replays and slow mo. If he sees something he can tell the ref and the ref goes and has a look at the side of the pitch at the next stoppage. It’s used for goals and sendings off really.

I’m still not certain it’s perfect but it’s better than the shite we had in th big games last year. I’m still convince we’d have won the league had we rightlyfully beaten Chelsea. We wouldn’t have lost to Leicester missing Kun and Dinho the following game and the season would have changed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.