Our PR department and the media

Now this is a very small thing but still irked me for some reason..

Just reading BBC live text for tonight and mentioned we were the last team to stop Madrid scoring but added that was due to a fine performance from Joe hart like we got battered. Now I was there and can't remember him having that much to do?? One save off Bale maybe?

Anyway like I said, nothing major but still.

Now this is a very small thing but still irked me for some reason..

Just reading BBC live text for tonight and mentioned we were the last team to stop Madrid scoring but added that was due to a fine performance from Joe hart like we got battered. Now I was there and can't remember him having that much to do?? One save off Bale maybe?

Anyway like I said, nothing major but still.

so we're now interpreting praise for one of our players as part of the media agenda ?

Blame the BBC for lots of things but I dont think so for this. Lots of media outlets have run with the story because it will have been a press release from United:

Speaking of the commitment to TeamPride, Manchester United’s Group Managing Director, Richard Arnold, commented: "Manchester United always looks to be a leader in everything it does and we are proud to be the first sports club to sign up to TeamPride.

"The club has an ongoing commitment to equality across all areas and with 659 million followers around the world, it is our responsibility to show support and recognition to everybody who loves this football club.

"We have built up a positive working relationship with Stonewall and it’s a great way for us to learn from each other and progress together as we strive for equality for all of our supporters.

so we're now interpreting praise for one of our players as part of the media agenda ?

I just thought it was lazy and inferring that the only way we could keep a clean sheet was due to Hart when if I recall correctly we defended very well as a team.

But yeh maybe not the best example, i did say it was small..

Just looking at Custis making a mess of himself tonight i do feel the need to repeat myself...

These blokes are kids in a playground and the face they see is Vicky Kloss, a very attractive woman who holds herself well as a lady. I have seen how she greets people, her stance and general aura. Now sadly she is the face of the pr and gets it in the neck, i am sure as shit get a Gary Cook in and these fuckers tune would change instantly.

If i was a reporter i would look forward to going to City, a sleek set of buildings (it makes you feel good) then top notch food and a pr face that to you is a very accommodating and attractive woman. I was one of these kids at school once so can see it a mile off, if you don't rule the gang you do what we did and respect each other at their thing, Cook's thing is telling those runts to sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up or they are getting it.

Vicky Kloss has a place at City defo, i just feel this role demands a sterner presence due to the childish nature of what they deal with.

The tone of this just doesn't seem fair to me...

34ngrpd.jpg

The tone of this just doesn't seem fair to me...

34ngrpd.jpg

Pep actually said 'so expensive' and not 'too expensive' they do not mean the same thing, but why put it that way apart from being able to have a dig at city's spending power as ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.