Our PR department and the media

Caught the sports bulletin on Breakfast TV this morning. I think BBC sport and MUTV have merged. It was beyond sycophantic - I do wonder what is going on - the whole tone of the report was so bias and to be fair quite un BBC. It was embarrassing.

The bias is unrelenting from the BBC, I was irked by the positive spin they put on the headline "Man United score away goal in Rostov draw". As if it was some sort of fucking achievement. Not United struggle to a draw, or United lucky to escape with a draw, or even just United frustrated with draw.

So I did a little digging to about the author Shamoon Hafez. Now automatically I suspected he was a dyed in the wool rag fan. His Twitter seems to confirm it. Every other post is hashtag MUFC. https://twitter.com/ShamoonHafez?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Now as a journalist I appreciate you may have allegiances, but Christ there should be some independent reporting going on if you are a journalist for the BBC? Or at least don't make it so blindingly obvious.

I was looking forward to seeing Rostov's goal on the BBC bulletin this morning but no. So much for balanced coverage.
So the BBC and MUTV are the the same thing?

I was looking forward to seeing Rostov's goal on the BBC bulletin this morning but no. So much for balanced coverage.

It appears that way my friend. Either that are they are making being a scum fan a pre requisite!

Just heard an advert on Radio 2 for this weekend's FA cup matches – played a bit of audio to go with it... guess what... commentator creaming himself over "Zlatan" scoring – no other players or goals played/mentioned, just a cursory mention for Lincoln at the end... bearing in mind the big-nosed prick can't even play this weekend!!!

Never saw the Blackburn goal either but every time they showed Kun's tap-in as they called it against Huddersfield I was treated to their goal.

The Biased Broadcasting Corporation have massively ramped up their love for the Rag's since moving to Salford. Their social media feed's are truly embarrassing, and their comments regarding Pete the Badge were disgusting. Typical of the lying bastards in their complaints department to try and pass them off a "sloppy error" and "well below the journalistic standards the audience rightly expects from the BBC". I've news for the BBC; it's exactly what we've all come to expect, and have had to put up with for a number of years now. We need to put a stop to it, and it's about time our PR department got some teeth and chewed the f***ers a new one.

I think that the media are simply more harsh on you because of the money influx. They expect big things from you, and so when you fail. It's all "Ah see, money can't buy you x."

I dunno, maybe im wrong. But that's how I see it. They judge you much more strictly than any other side.

I think that the media are simply more harsh on you because of the money influx. They expect big things from you, and so when you fail. It's all "Ah see, money can't buy you x."

I dunno, maybe im wrong. But that's how I see it. They judge you much more strictly than any other side.

Yeah right. That would be right because the rags don't have any money do they.

FFS the BBC are infested with them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.