Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clercqs

I really think he deserves a thread in this section. Really good today and saved us a couple of times with some great blocks or tackles. Would like to see him getting the nod over Zab in the near future.

I don't think we should be expecting to see him playing the full 90mins any time soon in more serious games but it would be a great help to have him to help keep Zaba or Sagna fresh when games are coming thick and fast, he's very useful and will only get better.

If he doesnt start regularly now, i will be absolutely gutted. He is Miles ahead of zabba right now

He really should be getting a lot more game time. Could save us millions not having to buy a RB.

Imo, had Zabba been playing, we would have seen a lot of Rashford.

Best defender on the pitch imo.

If anyone tells me Sagna or Zabba were better at 18, I'm going to say I don't believe them.

That run back, to block Pogba getting a tap in, was PROPER defending. If the whole back 4 had that kind of sense, we would have a lot of clean sheets.

Same age as Sané, but because he's from the academy and not bought for shit loads of money he doesn't start games other than the league cup. Joke really. Better than Zab by a mile, and arguably better than Sagna too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.