Pablo Maffeo - 2016/2017 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already knew what level of discussion I would be entering into.

Hence the reply.

You make an assertion about players who would do a job for our team, and when asked who these players are you don't name them.

How can anyone, reasonably assess whether what you say is right?

You make an assertion about players who would do a job for our team, and when asked who these players are you don't name them.

How can anyone, reasonably assess whether what you say is right?

They can make up their own minds & have threir own opinions & I know for a fact, nothing I offer will change it. I don't want to go through a load of people telling me how 'x' had attitude problems according to the postman etc & 'I saw him get skinned at S****horpe in a friendly'.

I'm not arsed, either way, it's my opinion. I don't even know which ones would have been the most successful at first team level. Neither do our coaches or ex managers. Some go up a level when challenged, some collapse.

When most of them don't even get five mins off the bench, it's dead easy to just write them all off as if they are all one player. One fails, they all fail.

If Sane was a City kid, making his debut v Utd, nobody would give him a cat in hell's chance of making it.

It's only because Shalke have had him in the team, for ages, that people know he can do better. If that was his one big chance & all he got was 5 mins here & there then sat in the reseves for two years, he'd be lacklustre & average by the end of it.

Haha, it's edited **** out of S****horpe.

Fantastic

It's the at the latest part that worries me, has Zab been diagnosed with something?
Old age he's f*cked it comes to us all.

With Sagna and Zabba both at the arse end of their careers it surprises me that Maffeo isn't getting more game time. He had a blinder against the rags and hasn't been seen in the first team since.

They can make up their own minds & have threir own opinions & I know for a fact, nothing I offer will change it. I don't want to go through a load of people telling me how 'x' had attitude problems according to the postman etc & 'I saw him get skinned at S****horpe in a friendly'.

I'm not arsed, either way, it's my opinion. I don't even know which ones would have been the most successful at first team level. Neither do our coaches or ex managers. Some go up a level when challenged, some collapse.

When most of them don't even get five mins off the bench, it's dead easy to just write them all off as if they are all one player. One fails, they all fail.

If Sane was a City kid, making his debut v Utd, nobody would give him a cat in hell's chance of making it.

It's only because Shalke have had him in the team, for ages, that people know he can do better. If that was his one big chance & all he got was 5 mins here & there then sat in the reseves for two years, he'd be lacklustre & average by the end of it.

Haha, it's edited **** out of S****horpe.

Fantastic
Agree about sane if he had been an academy player we wouldn't see him again till Jan in the fa cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.