Palace (A) Post Match Thread

We had a really bad off day AND we still got a point, away to a bunch of thugs protected by the ‘ref’.
Sadly, Bernardo has turned into Navas, I expected more from him as he’s being given these opportunities.
Sane needs to sort his petulant teenager attitude out.
Kun is having a really bad time of it at the moment, he doesn’t seem as sharp.
Gundy was below par & was sauntering around the pitch, I thought he would have grabbed this game by the balls and bossed it.
KDB was a little off, but I suppose being the target man for every assault is going to have an effect.
Yet again we cannot take our chances. But I suppose a point away from home against a bunch who were intent on damaging the opponents is a bonus. Hopefully KDB will be back before the end of January.
Jesus could be a couple of months. Get well soon fella, we need your enthusiasm.

KDB will be OK. You always fear an ACL but he wouldn't be walking after the game and there was no swelling. He could probably do with a few weeks rest and come back for the CL. Jesus I'm not sure about.

Forget the result or the unbeaten record for a moment I think our form has been dipping for a month or more. Whether its tiredness ,the cold weather ,pitches not sure but the swashbuckling City of October/ November has fell off. Too much time spent passing across our back four while the forwards stand double marked. Today I thought our defence did a great job but their effort wasn't matched by the likes of Kun,Sane,Gundy & Silva. The lack of movement and piss poor passing meant we created very little and were wasteful with the few crumbs we got. Going forward the games are still coming thick and fast so a few new faces might help and then the return of Stones ,Mendy??????
Last Season I would have been worried.

I think we've missed Merlin in these last 2 games. Gundogan and Bernardo need time to bed in, so we need to be patient with them.

Onwards and upwards!

If he is OK I doubt we will see him now until Liverpool away regardless.

Pep will give him the Watford game off and will play a similar team against Burnley as he did against Leicester.

Who knows with the Bristol City game.

Yep, I completely agree. Hopefully Dave is ready to come back soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.