Palace v City pre match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@BluePhil8 said:
I can't believe we've spent £80 million plus since this Summer. The season before we spent another hundred million on Navas, Negredo, Fernandinho and Jovetic.

How can the squad look so weak with all the money spent.

Sagna, Demichellis and Lampard all 30 plus. Demichellis is the only one who's good enough.

Clichy and Kolarov are both quite shit.

Navas hit and miss. Toure another hit and miss player. Dzeko has been shocking since his goal push at the end of last season.

Fernandinho good but another who is 30.

Where has the money gone. It looks like we'll have to spend another £200 million list to fix our last 5 windows.

"Blue" as in the mood I take it? Fucking hell

BigOscar said:
BigJoe#1 said:
Can't believe Navas is starting again....

We should use him as an impact player after the hour if we need to be getting at the opposition, I just don't think he does much with the ball when he gets it and I don't think he offers the defence enough support either.

WTF does he have over Pellegrini that gets him selected every week?
Consistently good performances.
Agreed. One our most consistent performers all season

What is the panic. We draw and move above the Rags into 3rd place. Play the rags next week - bingo 4 points from 2 games.
Job's a good un

Oh god - I'm dreaming again.!!

Assuming everyone is fit it's a balmy section.

We play every 7 days, no rotation and play the side that will start against the rags.

Zaba I understand but Mangala if he can't start over MDM then Spanish behind the scenes heads should roll...can't even think about the logic of Dzeko over Bony.

If we fuck up these next 2 games Pellers wont see the end of season lap of honour unless he's on Shady's streams.

COME ON CITY!!!!!!!!

I think we should all just get on board now until the end of the season, we've all got our opinions about what he should have done but we are where we are and it's critical we get the points from now on or we will be fighting for 4th spot with pool.

welsh_andy said:
gona need patience here, probs 10 men behind the ball, cant afford to be caught on the break or set plays, 3 points no ifs or buts

Not sure they'll park the bus, looks like they're set up to have a go at our back four. Suits me. 1-4, Aguero to get two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.