Panti or Hart tomorrow - Quick survey

PhuketBlue said:
I'd stick with Hart. I imagine that tomorrow won't be a game where our defence is tested too much, so a good chance for Joe to get some confidence back.
Decision has already been made to drop him, for me it's the right decision. It's unhealthy to have a squad with players who know they will always play and with players who know they never will, everyone will say the right things but it eats away at morale.
Good luck Panti, you deserve your chance!

It's been made known by someone to the press that Pantilimon was to hand in a transfer request if not picked tomorrow (which he will be). In a way you couldn't blame him as the message would be "Joe Hart can be so out of form that goalkeeping basics have eluded him... and still they won't play me in the league", but anyway it looks like that won't be a problem. Hard to believe it will be Panti's first Premier League game after over 2 years of being here.

LoveCity said:
It's been made known by someone to the press that Pantilimon was to hand in a transfer request if not picked tomorrow (which he will be).
I hope that is bollox, if true he can f**k off for me, and I say that as someone who wants him to start tomorrow. That would be a major mistake on his part for me, he's not better than Hart until he proves it.

cleavers said:
LoveCity said:
It's been made known by someone to the press that Pantilimon was to hand in a transfer request if not picked tomorrow (which he will be).
I hope that is bollox, if true he can f**k off for me, and I say that as someone who wants him to start tomorrow. That would be a major mistake on his part for me, he's not better than Hart until he proves it.
How does he prove it without getting to start PL games.

The big question should be will pants be allowed as many cock ups as Hart ? For me pants should be given a run in the team at least till the jan window then see where we are !! Hart has had his chance other players ie lescott did not cock up as much and were benched

Neil McNab said:
PhuketBlue said:
I'd stick with Hart. I imagine that tomorrow won't be a game where our defence is tested too much, so a good chance for Joe to get some confidence back.
Decision has already been made to drop him, for me it's the right decision. It's unhealthy to have a squad with players who know they will always play and with players who know they never will, everyone will say the right things but it eats away at morale.
Good luck Panti, you deserve your chance!
Well said Panti deserves his chance,good lucK "BIG FELLA"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.