Paphos, Cyprus

Yes mate - I am a pretty good friend of the couple that run it.

I hosted them at the game against Liverpool.

If they are regulars it is likely that I know your mum and Step-dad

Say hello to Jim and Eileen. They seem to know everyone on the island :)

We appear to going to Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Bay next year for a wedding. It's full of my pet hates, pools, all inclusive etc etc so I have a few questions.

Is it a nice place? Can I hire a car ad-hoc from the hotel or do I have to block book it for the duration? I really want to spend my days exploring the wonderful countryside and villages but not every day, especially as there's a wedding on.

Any help will be appreciated.

We appear to going to Olympic Lagoon, Nissi Bay next year for a wedding. It's full of my pet hates, pools, all inclusive etc etc so I have a few questions.

Is it a nice place? Can I hire a car ad-hoc from the hotel or do I have to block book it for the duration? I really want to spend my days exploring the wonderful countryside and villages but not every day, especially as there's a wedding on.

Any help will be appreciated.

I think that is the place just off the motorway. The nearest town is Ayia Napa. You will need a car or taxi.

Cannot tell you if it is a nice hotel as I have not been inside it. You are a short drive away from Makronissos and Landa beaches. Two lovely beaches.

If you want scenery and villages, then you could head in to the mountains (e.g. Kakopetria). I like going to the mountains as they provide respite from the heat. Lots of nice villages around the Larnaca area. It's so easy to travel by car as they drive on the left and there are motorways been all of the major towns.

Car hire is reasonably priced. I can imagine the hotel could sort something out with a well priced local operator.

If you head in to Napa in the evening, I would suggest the centre or the eastern side (the part of Napa furthest away from your hotel). The western side is a bit tacky, imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.