Park the bus song

That's because it's fact.

Do you want us to whitewash and erase that historical moment?

Dreary me.

Put some sound proof ear muffs on then.

Here you go.

Bar Fergie time, where is the word United mentioned? Stop, don't sing it! You'll upset a very tiny percentage of the City fan base.

And I take it at the Derby you won't be singing any united chants? Or are you going to allow yourself to do that because it's Derby day?

Have a practice.

You thought you'd won the league at Sunderland, you'd not.
you thought you we're the champions you're not, you're not.
up steps an Argentine who scores a goal in Fergie time,
sergio Agüero made City champions!

It's not a 'tiny' percentage imo, it's quite a decent percentage, who think that suddenly mentioning Utd just gives them oxygen & there is too much of it & there are quite a lot, don't join in, compared to other songs, at home games at least. I know that for a fact where I am. Some even shout out 'fuck them'. I don't go to away games anymore, so I can't say about that, but I know there are some people who do, & don't like it.

The latest song however, is imo highly relevant to what is happening, this season, right now & is very embarrassing for them, so I'm all for it personally & hope we milk it.

What's fact? What you going on about here you plank? For one, Aguero's song is about us signing him where as united signed Jones. But my point is I've nothing against anti united songs when we're actually singing them at united. But singing about beating them when we're playing in a CL for example is a bit embarrassing in my opinion.

+1. Scum songs on derby day only IMHO

It's not a 'tiny' percentage imo, it's quite a decent percentage, who think that suddenly mentioning Utd just gives them oxygen & there is too much of it & there are quite a lot, don't join in, compared to other songs, at home games at least. I know that for a fact where I am. Some even shout out 'fuck them'. I don't go to away games anymore, so I can't say about that, but I know there are some people who do, & don't like it.

The latest song however, is imo highly relevant to what is happening, this season, right now & is very embarrassing for them, so I'm all for it personally & hope we milk it.

Agree totally. Park the Bus is relevant - the rest belong to an era when we were second best!

I like what you did there..hope we MILK it...

Gonna get rinsed over the next few months this isn’t it?

Off topic but there's a song I keep hearing at games and the only lyrics I can make out is 'and we're all singing Edin Dzeko...' can someone please fill in then rest, it's been bugging me for ages!

I still believe the "we signed Kun, you signed Jones" song seriously fcuked the face up and many at that club also.

To the tune of 'You'll always find him in the kitchen at parties' (jona lewie)

You'll always find him in the kit room at darbies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.