Past Players Pep would have loved to have had from our past

Dennis Tueart. Everything Pep looks for in a player. Skill, hard work, eye for a goal and a pass, aggression in winning the ball back. Still on of our great great players, IMHO.

Here's one I don't think anyone's mentioned - Pep would have loved McManaman in his prime.

Cruyff called him "Un socio de todos" - the best partner to everyone on the pitch. Del Bosque said he was the most important part of that galacico's side because he united the whole team, and anyone Cruyff+ Del Bosque thought was that crucial to a team would undoubtedly be someone Pep liked.

Although I'm not sure he'd have loved the version of McManaman we actually got.

Stevie Redmond. Had a certain casual swagger and confidence with the ball.

Could have been the next John Stones type.

Shame we were at the start of the 'play it out from the back, right back into our own corner area' phase.

Here's one I don't think anyone's mentioned - Pep would have loved McManaman in his prime.

Cruyff called him "Un socio de todos" - the best partner to everyone on the pitch. Del Bosque said he was the most important part of that galacico's side because he united the whole team, and anyone Cruyff+ Del Bosque thought was that crucial to a team would undoubtedly be someone Pep liked.

Although I'm not sure he'd have loved the version of McManaman we actually got.
He would’ve certainly enjoyed pointing out where Pep was getting it wrong tactically, that’s for sure

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.