Patrick Vieira

MCC

Deep behind enemy lines and on the attack
Really surprised that he is still with us. I thought he would have gone a long time ago and put his feet up. He seems to do a bit of everything and is a great presence to have around. Would personally love to see him getting involved in more coaching and showing the youngsters how to do it.

I think Patrick is one of those people who became a Blue very soon after he joined us - It doesn't take some of us long as I am sure we all know - I've never really been able to understand why - but there is plenty of evidence in support of this curious phenomenon which has always seemed to manifest itself regardless of the club's performance and status at any given time !

What a great ambassador for the club to have, arsenal fans are gutted, a great plus for recruiting youth players, promoting/representing city (chapions league draw) and is there whenever I watch the eds team be Hyde rd, stalybridge etc

Hope he stays here as long as possible, I mean just a great guy to have around the club

He is taking his coaching badges, he confirmed it last season and said he was learning from Andy Welsh (lol), so some day he will probably coach. Could definitely see him involved at our club, not sure where if Lombardo remains EDS coach.

I think it's great we have him onboard with us, he seems to be really happy here aswell.

I doubt he will be here forever as no doubt he has aspirations to become a manager one day, but i can see him being here for a good few years as he seems to be involved in alot of our projects which we have up and coming.

A great man.

Feed-The-Goat said:
I think it's great we have him onboard with us, he seems to be really happy here aswell.

I doubt he will be here forever as no doubt he has aspirations to become a manager one day, but i can see him being here for a good few years as he seems to be involved in alot of our projects which we have up and coming.

A great man.
And a smartly dressed dude to boot

Have been surprised at his ability as a spokesman/PR man. Definitely has a future as a manager or in the front office.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.