Paul nuttalls of ukip

If I may take of this opportunity to say that all politicians of the world speak from the heart and occasionally and only just occasionally interpret the truth in a different light owing to their high intensity high pressure workloads and the overly exuberant expectations of our crazed electorate.

Here is dear Hilary lying to save her life in segment one and quite amusing to watch in the first two minutes.
Give me ten what you see is what you get Trumps to one vile Pinocchiol fiend such as this and I will point you out a real fisher of men.
And them emails were hacked innit. And some wonder why trump was victorious.

Anyway back now to the Stoke by election and the flame lighting pitchforky antics of Nuttal-Gate.
Some gnashing of teeth concerning the right of center from the usual suspects.
Your Adonis Blair not only lied but murdered lots of people in the process.
I think I would vote Nuttal before Blair as my conscious would not allow otherwise.
That is all for now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Says his secretary put the article on his website and she misquoted him should have been he didn't know any people who died but had attended the game in question.i can't believe that was the best the bellend could come up with just own up your a lying **** and admit you've been found out.

Nuttal-Gate.
Some gnashing of teeth concerning the right of center from the usual suspects.
Your Adonis Blair not only lied but murdered lots of people in the process.
I think I would vote Nuttal before Blair as my conscious would not allow otherwise.

There is no nuttallgate, the lies about hilsborough are just the last of a string of lies by the man over the last couple of years, so this isn't some recent thing, many people have thought he's a **** for a long while, the stoke by election has just highlighted what a cockwomble he is to a wider audience

Secondly he is not right of centre, he is far right and is happy to pose with convicted edl activists.

lastly Blair was a **** and I never voted for him after his true colours shown after 97, I voted green rather than labour, just because blair was also vile doesn't mean you have to vote for gobshites like ukip, there are better parties that would look out for the working class more out there.

Having lost faith in politicians a long time ago this does not surprise me. All politicians are the same, anything to try and gain a bit of popular support. Remember Blair lying about watching Jackie Milburn playing for Newcastle. Cameron not being able to even remember which club he supports west ham or villa. Then there was the expenses scandal where they were nearly all caught with their hand in the till and what just one or two went to jail? They recently decided to shred all expense receipts over a certain age so they also couldn't be examined, They kept that quiet! Most of them have an additional job as well as being an MP, who else can do that? They have one of the best pensions going obviously voted by them. Nuttall is no different to the rest he will fit right in. FWIW I think the people of Stoke will likely vote in protest to stick two fingers up to the establishment, as most people I meet in the forgotten English northern regions feel the same as me , continually shat on as a hard working taxpayer, disillusioned and pissed off. Politics and spending in this divided country of ours revolves arround London first closely followed by Scotland, NI Wales and bringing up the rear the english working class regions. UKIP are a protest party the establishment hates them, the liberal left leaning London centric media hate them. People shouldn't be surprised if they win Stoke. Remember the only man to ever enter the houses of parliament with honourable intentions was Guy Fawkes.
Bravo sir !

Fot the highlighted bit there is no nuttallgate, the lies about hilsborough are just the last of a string of lies by the man over the last couple of years, so this isn't some recemt thing, many people have thought he's a **** for a long while, the stoke by election has just highlighted what a cockwomble.he is.

Good evening Mr Genie and may I quickly say that we have a vacancy free on our posting for quality and etiquette thread meetings held thrice weekly.This week we are studiously debating grammar and spelling and I have to say I remain somewhat appalled by your offing this evening.
However I do indeed believe this is a sort of Nuttlegate even though the man is a cock-womble.
As mentioned all politicians speak with forked tongues and in this scurrilous fashion.

Secondly he is not right of centre, he is far right and is happy to pose with convicted edl activists.
Apologies for forgetting to add a far in my reply and it will never happen again.

lastly Blair was a **** and I never voted for him after his true colours shown after 97, I voted green rather than labour, just because blair was also vile doesn't mean you have to vote for gobshites like ukip, there are better parties that would look out for the working class more out there.

I don't and am a true Tory blue in my political makeup although I do think Mr Farage is a spectacular down to earth chap who I could enjoy a pint with down the local pub.
I think he should be knighted for setting us all on the path to glorious Brexit.
What do you think ?
Much better than that Beckham chap !
And I agree that the Labour Mp formally know as Blair was indeed a **** as is Corbin and as is that most despicable contemptuous of weasel like Gobbins Diane Abbot.

Here is Nigel working hard for the brexiteers and god speed that man eh ?

30s8unt.jpg

you are correct I never proof read my posts, hence the spelling and grammar errors.

True blue tory? well each to their own and I think beckham and farage both need a sword taking to them but maybe not in a knghthood fashion, do the french still own a guillotine we could borrow.

In all seriousness though, even if I wasn't left leaning I find Nuttalls repellent as a person not just as a kipper, he's like a female esther McVey nasty and snidey, and yes labour have had plenty in the last 20 years plus just as repellent personality wise, jack straw comes to mind.

you are correct I never proof read my posts, hence the spelling and grammar errors.

True blue tory? well each to their own and I think beckham and farage both need a sword taking to them but maybe not in a knghthood fashion, do the french still own a guillotine we could borrow.

In all seriousness though, even if I wasn't left leaning I find Nuttalls repellent as a person not just as a kipper, he's like a female esther McVey nasty and snidey, and yes labour have had plenty in the last 20 years plus just as repellent personality wise, jack straw comes to mind.

I honestly believe I could manage our fine country to make it happy place for all.
There is so much waste of resources that could be redirected to there rightful source.
I have an idea for a new thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.