Pellegrini to Arsenal..

Putting out the fire with gasoline springs to mind.

Pellegrini and the Arse, a match made in mediocrity.

To much disrespect for Pellegrini here, he was not a bad manager I could think of plenty worse than him 2 trophys good attacking football, have a think about it, would he be good at arsenal don't know don't really give one.

To much disrespect for Pellegrini here, he was not a bad manager I could think of plenty worse than him 2 trophys good attacking football, have a think about it, would he be good at arsenal don't know don't really give one.
We have some disrespectful mother fuckers on here. However, to be fair, they were disrespectful mother fuckers when he was here!

3 trophies.

Three trophies. Two in 13/14, one in 15/16.

He was still a glorified babysitter though.

About as much chance of happening as Leicester winning the title again next season

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.