Pensioner arrested for murder

Gypsies and travellers are different communities. I had a friend in London who was from an Irish traveller background. He was shunned from his community when he got a career as a locksmith and moved in to a flat etc. He concedes there were a lot of bad people around but was adamant there were good ones too.

I'd happily murder anyone who tried to burgle my house. The broken Britain mentality sympathising with the thief makes me want to leave the country.
I might have missed it but I haven't read about one single person sympathising with the thief apart from his own family.

They are an infestation that needs cleansing from our society, with more stringent removal enforced when
they decide to deposit themselves amongst communities, which they then rob, harass, intimidate and inflict violence
upon. They have feral kids who stick two fingers up to people, I watched one woman and her 3 brats in our local supermarket
shove groceries into bags, the kids then ran riot at the till, until she paid for the two items in the basket, and fucked off with stolen
stuff in separate bags. I have been robbed twice by this scum, have witnessed a mate's son in hospital after he was attacked
from behind, by two 'Travellers' coming out of a pub, and an old lady near us some years ago died soon after being robbed by them.
Why we pussy foot around this vermin, allowing them to rock up where they like is beyond me.
I heard of a lad local to me that had his JCB stolen by these scum. They made him pay a £5000 ransom for it's return. When he payed the ransom he said to the thief that he hoped they'd leave him and his property alone now that they got some money off him. The answer he got was that they would indeed be targeting him in the future because they now knew that he was willing to pay up.
Absolute scum of the earth.

I might have missed it but I haven't read about one single person sympathising with the thief apart from his own family.
.....and the criminal justice system?

Anyone breaking into someone else’s home should understand that there is a chance you won’t get out alive. This wanker chanced it and lost.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what your point is. As far as I'm aware, the pensioner has been told that he won't face any charges.
People get so worked up about this, but the law is perfectly framed. That’s why it’s virtually unheard of for someone defending their home to be prosecuted. It must happen loads; where the intruder gets a serious kicking. Hardly ever prosecuted, even less frequently ending in a conviction, Usually after they’ve gone postal, I expect.

I know someone who went to school with the pikey who got stabbed. Said he was a real bully.

Travellers in general are cnuts so no sympathy from sir baconface either. If that’s not PC, fcuk off.

I'm sorry but I'm not sure what your point is. As far as I'm aware, the pensioner has been told that he won't face any charges.
I thought the OP report was that he was arrested??? For what? Defending himself against an intruder in his own home? At his age, he should have been given a medal, not cuffs!

Hope he sues for wrongful arrest!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.