Pensioner arrested for murder

The victim is a shit house burglar from a shit house family who target vulnerable pensioners. I don't know about being arrested, this elderly gentleman should be honoured for his bravery in protecting his frail and terminally ill wife.

Just heard BBC breaking news. No further action and I feel just like I do after a great City win.
Hero in my opinion.

No jury on the planet would have convicted him..........common sense prevails

I detest scum burglars.....vermin to be exterminated

Good. Even if it was the other way round and the burglar was a pensioner while the home owner was in his 30's this should have been the outcome.

Does anyone think that this 78 year old man wanted to have to kill somebody? Of course he didn't. This is 100% down to the actions of the burglar and I have zero sympathy for him.

The victim is a shit house burglar from a shit house family who target vulnerable pensioners. I don't know about being arrested, this elderly gentleman should be honoured for his bravery in protecting his frail and terminally ill wife.

Hear hear.

What a bloke. He should get a fair few free drinks in the local following this I imagine.

One less cretin removed from targeting some of the most vulnerable people in society.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.