people with low loyalty points.

Tim of the Oak said:
de niro said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Where points whores tickets are readily available.

that must be frustrating for people who can't get tickets from the club. big big difference from getting a mate one to actually have a site on facebook. that will breed whoring like nothing else.dont the people buying off there realise they will never ever catch up themselves and more so putting a bigger gap between themselves and the guy they have just bought from.

I know people who just missed out on Chelski that have become points whores, starting with Stoke! The Club exacerbated the problem with its extra V.I.P. / river cruise and match tickets. I don't like points whoring but it will get worse regardless!

160 where on the boat which included a sponsors load, don't think that was the problem albeit it still took some tickets away from fans

Questy said:
Tim of the Oak said:
de niro said:
that must be frustrating for people who can't get tickets from the club. big big difference from getting a mate one to actually have a site on facebook. that will breed whoring like nothing else.dont the people buying off there realise they will never ever catch up themselves and more so putting a bigger gap between themselves and the guy they have just bought from.

I know people who just missed out on Chelski that have become points whores, starting with Stoke! The Club exacerbated the problem with its extra V.I.P. / river cruise and match tickets. I don't like points whoring but it will get worse regardless!

160 where on the boat which included a sponsors load, don't think that was the problem albeit it still took some tickets away from fans

I agree, 160 is no biggy, I suppose the club need to think of everything to shut platini up.

as for whores the only thing people can do is try to buy their own tickets, bit of a risk waiting to qualify but if they don't they will simply never catch up.

de niro said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I know that the younger lot 18 plus who don't have enough points do very well out of the FB site.

Sorry but getting a mate one on a regular basis and buying one to sell on the Facebook site might be done with different intentions but ultimately the result is the same .
I've got to the point where I understand why people do it and I guess if you had got yourself in that position I would do the same ,but its very frustrating and to be told to go to matches at this stage drives me mad.
It must also be frustrating for you guys with the points are being told openly on other threads that other high point blues are going to shit on you and sell their barca away tickets on .

dobobobo said:
Chappie said:
mrtwiceaseason said:
So now you know where to source your tickets for away match's from you don't have a problem anymore do you "Mrtwiceaseason"
The question is will you become "Mrthreetimesaseason"

He already goes quite a lot to matches with his kids.
Thanks for that
As stated before mrtwiceaseson was the Thomas cook and 1 fa cup game from about 9 years ago .at present this seasons total will be around around 25 matches x3 so 75 tickets to find out of one average wage

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
de niro said:
here is your chance. as we have now turned shit again there will be far more tickets for away games available. much more chance of the criteria dropping to open sale. be careful though cos if chelsea slip up its back to square one. go and fill your boots.

On a serious note, it is getting much more difficult to buy away tickets these days.

Not so long ago you could buy a ticket for just about any away game you wanted to go to, apart from the rags and LIverpool.

These days, the only ones available, and I have nearly 6,000 points, are mid week games. This season, I've been to Sunderland, and I'm going to Stoke, but I don't have much hope of going to any others for the rest of the season.

It couldn't be helped, but I bought a gold seasoncard every year as I couldn't afford the platinum card, and I'm losing out, simply because for a few short years, I couldn't buy my loyalty.

It may only be a £50 difference, but £50 was a lot of money to me at the time.

It wasn't too long ago new seasoncard holders were bemoaning the fact they couldn't get tickets for away games, and other posters replied they should attend the less attractive fixtures to build up their points.

It is probably now impossible for them to obtain tickets to build their points up as so few away games now go on open sale.

I realise your post was tongue in cheek ( Turned shit again, LOL! ), but there is a growing band of supporters who are excluded from attending away matches. In my case it was simply not having the funds to buy a platinum card, and I never thought it would leave me so far behind those with deeper pockets, and more points, that I would find it impossible to buy a ticket for the game at Leicester, for example.
Excellently put.Any system that allows "loyalty" points to be bought at a price each year is fundamentally flawed.Maybe the word "loyal" is misrepresented....or even still,resented.

vkint said:
Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
de niro said:
here is your chance. as we have now turned shit again there will be far more tickets for away games available. much more chance of the criteria dropping to open sale. be careful though cos if chelsea slip up its back to square one. go and fill your boots.

On a serious note, it is getting much more difficult to buy away tickets these days.

Not so long ago you could buy a ticket for just about any away game you wanted to go to, apart from the rags and LIverpool.

These days, the only ones available, and I have nearly 6,000 points, are mid week games. This season, I've been to Sunderland, and I'm going to Stoke, but I don't have much hope of going to any others for the rest of the season.

It couldn't be helped, but I bought a gold seasoncard every year as I couldn't afford the platinum card, and I'm losing out, simply because for a few short years, I couldn't buy my loyalty.

It may only be a £50 difference, but £50 was a lot of money to me at the time.

It wasn't too long ago new seasoncard holders were bemoaning the fact they couldn't get tickets for away games, and other posters replied they should attend the less attractive fixtures to build up their points.

It is probably now impossible for them to obtain tickets to build their points up as so few away games now go on open sale.

I realise your post was tongue in cheek ( Turned shit again, LOL! ), but there is a growing band of supporters who are excluded from attending away matches. In my case it was simply not having the funds to buy a platinum card, and I never thought it would leave me so far behind those with deeper pockets, and more points, that I would find it impossible to buy a ticket for the game at Leicester, for example.
Excellently put.Any system that allows "loyalty" points to be bought at a price each year is fundamentally flawed.Maybe the word "loyal" is misrepresented....or even still,resented.
Exactly. 'Loyalty' that is bought, isn't loyalty!

Problem is now the facebook page.terrible idea to make that happen all I see is kids with no points getting tickets for instance Liverpool away.also supporters clubs I know quite a few people with a certain branch that didn't even have a season ticket and went to chelsea.

simon31goat said:
Problem is now the facebook page.terrible idea to make that happen all I see is kids with no points getting tickets for instance Liverpool away.also supporters clubs I know quite a few people with a certain branch that didn't even have a season ticket and went to chelsea.
This backs up what I said earlier in the thread that on our two matches ( undercover ) at villa and Everton I couldn't understand the number of pissed up youngsters that couldn't of had the required points of their own

mrtwiceaseason said:
simon31goat said:
This backs up what I said earlier in the thread that on our two matches ( undercover ) at villa and Everton I couldn't understand the number of pissed up youngsters that couldn't of had the required points of their own
I missed out on chelsea by 10 points and I know people that went with a certain supporters club that didn't even have a season ticket.the Facebook page will kill the points system.whoring went on on this site but not to the extent as that page it's become a joke.the only way to keep your points high now is to buy and sell on if you aren't going.barcelona away will sell at daft points because of that site

I feel sorry for the people on a medium level of points because they are now getting fucked over by Superbia members who are being allowed to purchase as many as 8 tickets per application even if they don't meet the required points criteria its a fucking joke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.