Pep- dont expect......

MP and Pep's styles are like chalk and cheese, players that will struggle under Pep:

Zabba
Kolarov
Otamendi
Demichelis
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Fernando
Bony

Just my opinion but can you see a common theme with all the players above?
Otamendi will be fine under Pep. He very well could be World Classish under Pep. Fernando will be fine too. The others I can't vouch for.

We've all asked Pelligini to change his style to accommodate players' limitations so I would like to think Guardiola would do it

If he hasn't got the players, then he hasn't got the players, he'll have to adapt

MP and Pep's styles are like chalk and cheese, players that will struggle under Pep:

Zabba
Kolarov
Otamendi
Demichelis
Yaya
Nasri
Silva
Fernando
Bony

Just my opinion but can you see a common theme with all the players above?
Disagree on Zabba, Nasri, Silva, Otamendi and Fernando.

MP's and Pep's styles are indeed chalk and cheese. Pep actually goes into a game with a game plan.

We've all asked Pelligini to change his style to accommodate players' limitations so I would like to think Guardiola would do it

If he hasn't got the players, then he hasn't got the players, he'll have to adapt
That's all well and good if people give him time to adapt but knowing many on here they'll be after his stones after his first defeat.

We're already hearing on this thread that Pep will walk the league at a canter with this squad, so expectation levels are already fever pitch

Now that's a congruent opinion. You Sir are a class act :)

That's all well and good if people give him time to adapt but knowing many on here they'll be after his stones after his first defeat.

We're already hearing on this thread that Pep will walk the league at a canter with this squad, so expectation levels are already fever pitch
would have. Not will.

Disagree on Zabba, Nasri, Silva, Otamendi and Fernando.

MP's and Pep's styles are indeed chalk and cheese. Pep actually goes into a game with a game plan.
I must admit it did pain me to mention Silva but i don't want to see him on decline like we did with Yaya this season, now that would hurt

So you think he "would have" won the league this season but you're not sure "he will" with the same players along with additions of his own?
I'm sure he would have won the league this season yes.

But it's May, other teams have yet to hire managers or spend money so I'd be a fucking idiot to say that this squad will definitely win the league this season. If United get Jose, have no CL football and buy a decent centre back, midfielder and two players of the Bale, Ronaldo, Neymar quality then they'd be in with a shot wouldn't they. It's also totally moot as I know full well that this squad won't start next season with the same personnel.

I've also not said he wouldn't win the league next season either. I didn't really comment too much on it to you. I'd fancy him to (as do the bookies) but my post said he'd have won it this season, which I'm sure he would have.

I'm also sure Mourinho thought he would have won it this season with Chelsea as they were defending Champions and also having additions to the squad?

Without sounding too much like a retired old piss head "it's a funny old game"

One thing's for sure there's an exciting new chapter about to start at the club and what it holds is anyone's guess, it's City afterall

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.