Pepe

Re: Silly season now..Pepe

I want him more than benatia/Mangala. I'd love us to have a player to kick the shit out of every player to step on the pitch, I've missed watching it since de Jong left.

The Muller incident is exactly why we shouldn't go for Pepe...

Yes Muller's theatrical flop was a joke, and the yellow for the trailing arm was a touch harsh, but Pepe's reaction was - while somewhat understandable - completely stupid in the modern game, especially for a bloke with his experience and baggage.

If we reckon Vinnie cops ridiculous send-offs then we'd be mad to take Pepe.

So Real Madrid should sell him then?

A bit unluckyt o get sent off in my view. Did he really butt the player? He put his head there, and it was stupid, but I didn't see a big movement. Sometimes refs send players off for that, sometimes they don't. Shouldn't have given the ref the decision to make. But I think the ref got it wrong

Would rather have any of the Rags defenders before him. Absolute **** of a man who we should never even think of letting come here.

I'm not sure I quite understand the vehement distaste for Lovren in the other thread...

Tall, young, strong, good on the ball... He's a full international, so by at least one definition is certainly 'world class'. Certainly if, as rumoured, Barcelona and the Dippers are in for him he can't be all that ordinary...

We could do a lot worse, but I'd concede he might not be quite the level some are hoping for.

anybody still want this maniac in our kit? not for any price as he is a complete liability

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.