Pepe

Re: Silly season now..Pepe

QuickSilva said:
anybody still want this maniac in our kit? not for any price as he is a complete liability
I would.
As mentioned in this thread he's gone a long time since a red card for his club and been a complete asset to the European Champions.

Love him - sign him up, please.

All the muppets that don't rate/hate him are those who probably thought GazBaz was shite - football know-nothings.

Last year he made sense. Picking him up now doesn't make sense. Yes he still has some good years left but it's probably only 3 more. Think signing a younger defender makes more sense. Someone that can be with the club the next 6-7 years.

Mr. Aguia said:
Last year he made sense. Picking him up now doesn't make sense. Yes he still has some good years left but it's probably only 3 more. Think signing a younger defender makes more sense. Someone that can be with the club the next 6-7 years.

You can't use that word when talking about Pepe.

One of my most hated players , he represents everything that is wrong with football.
I actually feel nauseous at the thought of him playing for city!!!
What players make other people feel that way, not including the obvious rags etc?

A sending off waiting to happen in each and every game.

Besides, didn't he refuse to join last season?... turn us down once and you can f*ck off, in my book.

If we are looking for a player to "put himself about a bit" wouldn't someone like cardiff's Garry Madel be a more reliable (cheaper) alternative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.