Pep's Taxi!

Mate, some, no most of the the women I picked up at The Ritz in my younger days, calling them a moose would be a compliment
the ritz the place to go if you were going short for a shag, but as you say moose is being kind, 2.30am the car park next door was alive with " noise " a very ugly friend of mine always said even he could cop off with a female there, he liked them ugly said it was easier to get a shag they would be gagging for it, dirty bastard.

We do shit loads already through CITC. Why is this relevant to you supposedly having some better output for CityTV than Pep's Taxi?

I never said I have better output for CityTV.

EDIT: My point is that CityTV does a good job, the vast majority of the content is excellent. However I didn't like this one.

Now as regards CITC have you heard about a programme that would call at Primary Schools for morning or afternoon clubs and run training sessions.

Would hardly be excessive. A couple of small vans with some training kit, perhaps even an EDS player if you wanted to push the boat out.

Last edited:
the ritz the place to go if you were going short for a shag, but as you say moose is being kind, 2.30am the car park next door was alive with " noise " a very ugly friend of mine always said even he could cop off with a female there, he liked them ugly said it was easier to get a shag they would be gagging for it, dirty bastard.

So true, especially about the car park. Like you say, ever going short it was either the Ritz or the Valley Lodge.

Did my P.M to you go through the other day mate?

It did bud, sorry for not replying as things are getting a tad fraught here. We were supposed to exchange on the house last week only for the buyer to ring up and drop the offer by £45k on the day we were supposed to exchange.

Thanks for the info, it was really helpfull.

Hope you are good.

A ginger
A woman
A couple of baldies
A couple of white guys
A yellow guy
A black guy
Damn we're inclusive. ;)
Are you a Septic by any chance? We don't call people of East Asian descent "yellow" in this country!

Are you a Septic by any chance? We don't call people of East Asian descent "yellow" in this country!
I'm from the United Estates of Manchester. I'm sorry to cause offence if indeed you are offended, the term was contextual to the rest of the other colours referenced in my post. So I don't get into any further bother what should I use in future? White, black, brown and lighter brown? when simplified like other colours are for skin tone like white (an incorrect description), black (an incorrect description), what simplified colour would you use to best describe East Asian skin colour? If you're not a 'septic' of course! (;

It did bud, sorry for not replying as things are getting a tad fraught here. We were supposed to exchange on the house last week only for the buyer to ring up and drop the offer by £45k on the day we were supposed to exchange.

Thanks for the info, it was really helpfull.

Hope you are good.

Yeah, no problem mate. I'm just not very good at the whole pm thing and never know if I sent it or not.
Hopefully everything works out with the sale.
Shoot me a pm with any questions when you get sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.