Pep's Taxi!

Go on mate, I'll ask; what do you have in mind?

OK.

How about inveting in improving the booking scheme. How many hours have people spent trying to speak to someone or book online only to be frustrated?
Hire a better DJ who has more than 3 CD's
Go out to schools and put on a training session at that school.

Seeing as you're in the 1 or 2 % of the people who didn't enjoy it I doubt many care what your initiatives are.
I appreciate that sounds a bit cold but it's the truth. They've done something that has been pretty much universally greeted with acclaim. I imagine if all of citytv output was recieved as well those that produce it would be a very happy bunch.

Nope, that doesn't sound cold at all.

Like I have said numerous times, the content from CityTV has been excellent, just personally I didn't like this one.

I agree many don't care about my initiatives, the point was that people were prepared to denigrate my opinion but were not open minded enough to discuss or ask about it.

Nope, that doesn't sound cold at all.

Like I have said numerous times, the content from CityTV has been excellent, just personally I didn't like this one.

I agree many don't care about my initiatives, the point was that people were prepared to denigrate my opinion but were not open minded enough to discuss or ask about it.
Fair enough mate. Citytv isn't something I care enough about to be falling out with blues over. Haha!

This is your master plan to engage fans in a better way than Pep's Taxi?

Master plan is a bit strong, however can you see how having MCFC run football sessions in local schools would engage people and might even generate positive publicity?

Fair enough mate. Citytv isn't something I care enough about to be falling out with blues over. Haha!

Too right. More excited about the season ahead.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.