Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I think he's up the arse of United, but there's no way on Earth a rag could have reacted to 93.20 how he did.

He's just someone thats always trying to find a narrative for drama rather than just enjoy what's in front of him and relay it in his voice. City scoring or continuing to be good is boring to him, whereas us losing or conceding unexpectedly gives him his platform to add drama. If we'd got a second yesterday, you could have had a funeral for his voice. If Alonso had scored, he'd still be screaming.

He'll never be over complementary to City whilst we're continuing to be better than everyone else domestically, no excitement in it for him. He's not a fan of football, he's a fan of drama, but not a rag.

Sorry mate, not having it, Ive watched enough games to realise that he's a rag, as I said, I'm not precious about it as they are shit.. As for the Aguero moment, even GPC would have reacted like that during the greatest moment in Premier League history.. Also its not just about him licking the rags arse, it physically hurts him to be positive about City..

I take your points onboard as they are reasoned and possibly correct, just not for me, maybe I just hate the twat.... ;-)

Sorry mate, not having it, Ive watched enough games to realise that he's a rag, as I said, I'm not precious about it as they are shit.. As for the Aguero moment, even GPC would have reacted like that during the greatest moment in Premier League history.. Also its not just about him licking the rags arse, it physically hurts him to be positive about City..

I take your points onboard as they are reasoned and possibly correct, just not for me, maybe I just hate the twat.... ;-)

I'm with Mark on this one, you say he reacted as he did to Aguero because it was the greatest moment in history, would you do the same if it was United?

I'm with Mark on this one, you say he reacted as he did to Aguero because it was the greatest moment in history, would you do the same if it was United?
He's paid and employed to bring some excitement and enthusiasm to proceedings. Of course he's going to make an effort on such a momentous and global occaision - if only for his own kudos and future. I've heard enough before and after to know he really doesn't like us.

Ive said my piece on this, nothing you or anyone else will change my opinion, he hates City and is biased towards the rags...

You said he is a rag though, I don't think he is positive towards City, far from it but it was strongly claimed he was a rag.

He's paid and employed to bring some excitement and enthusiasm to proceedings. Of course he's going to make an effort on such a momentous and global occaision - if only for his own kudos and future. I've heard enough before and after to know he really doesn't like us.

Liking us is a different argument to what is being claimed in here though that he is a rag.

It's about time Tyler follows Motty in retirement. There is no place for him in the modern game.

You said he is a rag though, I don't think he is positive towards City, far from it but it was strongly claimed he was a rag.

Liking us is a different argument to what is being claimed in here though that he is a rag.
What classes as being a rag - membership or being a season tkt holder? If the criteria is being a mate of slur alex for many years then he could be - but I'd definitely say he is rag leaning.

What classes as being a rag - membership or being a season tkt holder? If the criteria is being a mate of slur alex for many years then he could be - but I'd definitely say he is rag leaning.

Being a rag is supporting them isn't it? Or have I missed something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.