PFA nominations are out

I don’t think it’s easy though. Salah is going to score the most goals in a single season since the prem began probably and that’s a remarkable achievement and not one we can really dismiss. I think Salah will win it even though I believe Kev should get it as he has been pivotal in Potentially the best side in prem history. Either way, both are worthy winners.

I think KDB has had a great season but this year has been a real collective performance by so many, hence we have 3 players in the running where Salah has shone brightly as the talisman for Pool which complicates the decision.

Being honest I am starting to struggle to separate KDB from Silva as my player of the year. Arguably all three would be worthy winners.

I think KDB has had a great season but this year has been a real collective performance by so many, hence we have 3 players in the running where Salah has shone brightly as the talisman for Pool which complicates the decision.

Being honest I am starting to struggle to separate KDB from Silva as my player of the year. Arguably all three would be worthy winners.
I genuinely could not think of a more fitting player to win player of the season than Silva. Totally agree about how our success is based on the collective performances of the team and probably why Salah stands out so much this season.

I genuinely could not think of a more fitting player to win player of the season than Silva. Totally agree about how our success is based on the collective performances of the team and probably why Salah stands out so much this season.

It has simply been a great team performance and the reason why we have been so consistent as when one player has dipped another has stepped up. This is in addition to a system completely designed to get the best out of our players.

Liverpool have won fuck all

Why should a player for a team who have won nothing be honoured with an award for anything ?

KDB all the way for me...upheld our amazing performances and results all season

Apparently it's already been leaked that Salah has it in the bag.

Normally i dont give a fuck about stuff like this but to ignore Kev and even Dave for this after the season we have had is an absolute fucking joke.

Yes Salah has had a great season but so have out 2 lads and they have actually ensured we have a league and cup double off the back of it.

Can’t knock salah’s season but if the dippers don’t win the champions league then it’s slightly tinged,where as the likes of Kdb,silva,sane and sterling have won a double and possibly not to get the recognition it deserves from the pfa awards is bizarre,but are we really surprised as it’s happened the last two title wins as well..

Even with Salah's season, if Kev played for Liverpool there'd be no debate about it.

Look at last season, Kante walked it with Kane scoring 29. Salah has 31 and suddenly goals make all the difference.

Normally i dont give a fuck about stuff like this but to ignore Kev and even Dave for this after the season we have had is an absolute fucking joke.

Yes Salah has had a great season but so have out 2 lads and they have actually ensured we have a league and cup double off the back of it.

I agree. I think Kev is twice the player personally. Created more chances than anyone else, scored goals, plenty of assists, runs his bollocks off and does his defensive duties and just generally runs the games and dictates the tempo. Salah has had an unreal goal scoring season but Kev is just a more complete footballer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.