Phil Neville on Sky Sports

The funniest part of that programme was GPC on the sidelines at 4-2 laughing and joking thinking it was in the bag
I seem to remember part of Nani's goal celebration coming across like that too, I remember thinking " I really hope Everton get something out of the game just to wipe that smug arrogant look off your face ", great game to watch as a blue :-).

I seem to remember part of Nani's goal celebration coming across like that too, I remember thinking " I really hope Everton get something out of the game just to wipe that smug arrogant look off your face ", great game to watch as a blue :-).
I remember that game as I stuck £100 on United to win before the game as I never fucking win. You’re all welcome.

We was in a Bozzer in Wolves it went F**king Mental when the 4th goal went in then we went on to win 2.0 at Wolves.Then we battered their crew at the top of the hill after the game now that's a top day out !

At the hill my mate was cut a little during the scuffle. He had just walked up the hill to get to our coach and it erupted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.