Phone stolen in Madrid - help needed

I can't see me having that many passwords but it's easy to have say 30.

Travel, buying, selling, paying all the bills, tv streaming, bank, pensions, medical.

How do you pay all your bills for the home internet, mobile phone service, Gas electric, rates, Insurances, Car tax.....you don't watch any streaming tv like BBC/ITV iview or Netflix or book any holidays or buy anything online from Amazon or Ali, Marketplace or Gumtree ?
Fucking hell. It must be so different in your world..!
All bills are direct debit, my phone is payg, just top up when I need to.
iplayer etc are all on telly, I just press a button on the remote.
Booking flights for hols or buying anything online I just pay by card.
Mrs has an amazon account.
I have a firestick.
I don't need passwords or accounts for any of that shit. You people are weird..
You'd be fucked if the Internet went down, it'd barely affect my life.
How did you cope 20 years ago..?

Last edited:
I can't see me having that many passwords but it's easy to have say 30.

Various phone apps....Travel, buying, selling, paying all the bills, tv streaming, banking, pensions, medical.

How do you pay all your bills for the home internet, mobile phone service, Gas, electric, rates, Insurances, Car tax.....you don't watch any streaming tv like BBC/ITV iview or Netflix or book any holidays or buy anything online from Amazon or Ali, Marketplace or Gumtree ?
Bloody hell Bill, most.of those are either direct debit via monthly subscriptions.
I still pay a few things monthly with a cheque (remember them?) because the bastards want $5 more each transaction to pay online. Fuck that.

Trouble is if they get one they can get into multiple things, it’s hard what to do really, I’m similar to you I’ve got about 5 I use and according to the web they are quite strong. Never use birthdays or favourite teams, films etc because that info can be gleaned from social media. I tend to use nicknames that only I would know and a date only I would get, with a symbol thrown in. I tend to use my watch to pay for stuff so phone stays in my pocket.

If you reuse passwords, all it takes is for one service to get hacked and a bad actor to gain access to your email and password, for every other service you use that password for to be comprised too.

Reusing passwords is a terrible idea.

I have a firestick.
How did you cope 20 years ago
The majority of the things you've just mentioned have passwords you are probably just auto logged in on them

If you reuse passwords, all it takes is for one service to get hacked and a bad actor to gain access to your email and password, for every other service you use that password for to be comprised too.

Reusing passwords is a terrible idea.
Yeah I don't get why anyone does that, the few I need are all different and I can easily remember them. Any many have 20+ characters. Eg every door number I've lived at followed by the reg of my first car, things I'll always remember.

Only thing that needs a password is the amazon account which is the wifes.
Only thing I auto log into is this forum.
I appreciate that's what you think, but it doesn't make it true, for instance it's not possible to watch iplayer or set up a firestick without entering a password.

I have a firestick.
How did you cope 20 years ago..?
Same here mate. I dont even have internet banking. If I need to pay owt by transfer I wander down on my lunch beak, easy peasy. Fuck the digital world. Do have an Alexa for music though and love it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.