Phone stolen in Madrid - help needed

but as a mobile phone retailer I have advised people for years to NEVER EVER use your phone as a wallet.
I think cc's are much safer in your phone. Real cards can be skimmed quite easily these days unless they're in an RFID wallet. Even then they can be skimmed at point of use in some dodgy place overseas or an ATM.

Also if you lose your real card or it's stolen it can be used immediately whereas it'd take some time to get into your phone with biometric protection, giving you a good chance to contact your bank and put a stop on it.

That's what worries me about using a password manager (which is advisable apparently)
The passwords are so complicated you could never remember them but they're obviously stored in your phone should anyone manage to get into it.

I don't really like having them in my phone. So what's the answer ?
My banking app requires my fingerprint or a 15 character password. It asks for a random 3 characters ie 2nd 8th and 13th.
Easy enough to come up with summat to remember really.
Manc1ty_20129320 for example.
You can have that one for free.

My banking app requires my fingerprint or a 15 character password. It asks for a random 3 characters ie 2nd 8th and 13th.
Easy enough to come up with summat to remember really.
Manc1ty_20129320 for example.
You can have that one for free.
So your saying have all passwords (30 or 40) in your head ?

I think cc's are much safer in your phone. Real cards can be skimmed quite easily these days unless they're in an RFID wallet. Even then they can be skimmed at point of use in some dodgy place overseas or an ATM.

Also if you lose your real card or it's stolen it can be used immediately whereas it'd take some time to get into your phone with biometric protection, giving you a good chance to contact your bank and put a stop on it.
How do you contact the bank?

30 or 40..? Why would I need that many..?
I'm obv not as rich as you as I only have one bank account..
You also have passwords for all kinds of places like Bluemoon, BBC and Redcafe, :)

I must have at least 30 sites I visit where I have to sign in. You tube for example.

You also have passwords for all kinds of places like Bluemoon, BBC and Redcafe, :)

I must have at least 30 sites I visit where I have to sign in. You tube for example.
I have bm, bank, email, binance, ebay.. I think that's about it.
Certainly don't need one for youtube, I just watch it.
Don't do social media, used to have a twitter account till I got banned for calling Rob Harris a ****.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.