pictures of city fans away?

Yes, I usually go away with the dukinfield branch... Though no idea if it was a duky coach that day (too young to remember). Most likely it was organised by Alan galley?
I remember you and your dad getting the coach at Dukinfield town hall, wondering where you got the City kit fabric from, the coach would have been organised by Mr Potter. We went to a pub near Stoke (Honerly?) that was owned by a blue iirc.
Who would have thought of the significance of the Arab dress?
Happy days those

I remember you and your dad getting the coach at Dukinfield town hall, wondering where you got the City kit fabric from, the coach would have been organised by Mr Potter. We went to a pub near Stoke (Honerly?) that was owned by a blue iirc.
Who would have thought of the significance of the Arab dress?
Happy days those

I've since found out it was run by Potter... yes we would have got on at the town hall, thanks for filling in the gaps! Like I said I remember it, but too young at the time to remember all the details. I asked my Dad and even he was a bit sketchy (he is getting on now ha). My uncle has 1,000's of pics of blues on away trips spanning decades, I must get some off him and upload on here.

Thanks again droylsdenblue, indeed happy days!!

No photos of the sparse showing at Stuttgart?!

I reckon about 200 of us in the away section, maybe near that dotted around the ground too?

might of seen me and my mate right at the front row. I had a bet with my mate that i would take my shirt off and go mad if we scored another after our 1st goal and we did. Looked into the stuttgart end and 3/4 cameras were pointed at me. Great lol

might of seen me and my mate right at the front row. I had a bet with my mate that i would take my shirt off and go mad if we scored another after our 1st goal and we did. Looked into the stuttgart end and 3/4 cameras were pointed at me. Great lol

Aiden?

If so, I think it was you, met you at the biergarten before the game then again in Palm Beach where I became rather enamoured with the Vietnamese lady working behind the bar haha!

Aiden?

If so, I think it was you, met you at the biergarten before the game then again in Palm Beach where I became rather enamoured with the Vietnamese lady working behind the bar haha!

my name is aidan but I dont remember meeting anyone else! haha. Either i've forgot through drink or you're thinking of a different person!. I remember going to them places but not meeting anyone lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.