Pierre Højbjerg

BillyShears said:
Maldeika said:
That Alcantara thing - I do not like it. I hope Guardiola knows that this club was great last year as it had a special structure and mixture in the team and the chemistry. That things can go wrong we have seen the year before - and that had not much too do with the style of playing but with personal decisions on the way there. Heynckes has learned out of it and done a lot right the next year.

I rate Guardiola but it's a big gamble he's taking bringing in Thiago and promising him game time. Like you say, the dynamic of Bayern is what has made them so successful, certainly in the last 12 months. In a way it makes sense Pep wants to shake that up and stamp his own authority on the team, but on the other hand if it does by some twist of fate, not work out as he expected, then he'll be under pressure very quickly.

Interesting times ahead ... btw, I feel like I'm saying that a lot about nearly all the top european clubs. Many changes in personnel and dynamics.

Yes I agree, a lot of good young players moving around as well like Neymar, Gotze and Isco.

Confirms he wants to leave - calls Pep his second father - Pep Confidental has a few chapters on how pep likes him - Pep wasn't happy when he went on loan - worth a shot at city ?

As a fellow dane and one who has seen plenty of him... He's bad.. He's only gone downhill after the loans and doesn't perform well on national duty.. I wouldn't get him.

A lot of reports in Portgual that he's Benfica bound, which would make sense with Renato Sanches having gone the other way.

yeah, in Pep confidental it was said Pep was huge fan. Looks it didn't work for him after that.

He really seems like a great fit for Pep's style to me, and he highly rates him too. Number one priority is bringing through youth players from the CFA, and I'm almost certain Pep will do a lot to make that happen over the next three seasons, but if he purchased Hojbjerg, I wouldn't have any negative thoughts about it.

Midfield could be the area that is most shaken up, personelle-wise, by Pep. He is very fond of HIS midfielders, but if you don't fit his strategy you will not last long. Yaya will be out for certain, more than likely Fernando too, but even the one and only Merlin will not messicarily be safe... Time will tell

Bayern's midfield is to loaded for him that why we loaned him. Look at sebastian Rode who is about to move to Dortmund(Gundogan replacement) he barley got any playing time. Hobjerg was really a great prospect, he played a lot for Schalke in the second half of the season while on loan. He could be a good back up, especially since pep likes him

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.