PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Newcastle got to the CL with mostly mid-top table players. That's a decision individual players would have to make, so it couldn't be blanketly applied I'd imagine.

The point is if better players earned Newcastle a higher league finish (minus a 20 point deduction), the following season they'd have a far stronger squad & would be starting from zero like everyone else.
Not having blanketly as a real word.

After watching some of the Post office investigation team being ripped apart (Elaine Cottom & Stephen Bradshaw) could you imagine Masters & everyone behind our charges having to answer in this kind of manner.

Is it possible this could happen one day?

Watching a KC savagely taking someone apart slowly & calmly is possibly one of the most vicious things I’ve ever witnessed I’d love to see it happen to the prem, rivals & media.

Makes you wonder whether they are trying to make FFP fail & make City take the blame to assist the cunts behind it.

Of course. Within days of the City decision, FFP will be abandoned. If we win, the media and rival clubs will be saying "FFP is not fit for purpose" and, if we lose, it will have done its job and no need to keep it any longer. It's already doomed.

Nail on the head. It's move & counter move. Smoke & mirrors.

We can only guess the measures City had to go through to continue on our path, & we continue to see the levels the European elite clubs will go to, to stop us.
Newcastle are the living embodiment of what City warned. Imagine the dismay on Tyneside if they're forced to sell one of their three most saleable assets to their direct rivals, just to avoid falling foul of FFP?

In truth, City must be sat back sporting a big wry smile as the PL will potentially hammer another seriously wealthy club with zero debt, under the guise of saving them from themselves! ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

_⁠/⁠¯⁠⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯⁠ ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⊙⁠)⁠¯⁠\⁠_⁠
_⁠/⁠¯⁠⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯⁠ ¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⊙⁠)⁠¯⁠\⁠_⁠

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠⊙⁠_⁠ʖ⁠⊙⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

Am I the only one who thinks ffp is now more beneficial to us, than any other club in the PL
I love the fact, United and Arsenal are now moaning about its very existence

Keep it I say, it’s killing other clubs and the moves our owner has done to grow the club under ffp are giving us an advantage on what we can spend on the player recruitment side of things. If they got rid of it and Newcastle could spend what they wanted the rest of us are in trouble.

Am I the only one who thinks ffp is now more beneficial to us, than any other club in the PL
I love the fact, United and Arsenal are now moaning about its very existence
Yep and 'just like that' it'll be gone.

@Newman Noggs has nailed it above. Both media pieces will already be written, just a case of pushing A or B.

Yep and 'just like that' it'll be gone.
Good. Let it bloody go, let them judge a set of rules designed to hurt growth, and protect fossils in a clearly struggling league. Not for money but for ideology, and identity.

Not surprising that the country who came up with Brexit, has to put it lightly, such a backwards, and tribal attitude about different aspects of the game that are emerging.

FFP will be dead, it will become unsustainable, unbearable, and a heavy mark of shame, on everyone that stood by it.

Once the shackles will be released, then, we can talk about other things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.