PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Working on the assumption that City will be cleared and that the charges brought against City by the PL were based on suppositions rather than facts I wonder how many City fans will have suffered from mental health issues e.g. anxiety/depression, caused by the 115 charges. If the facts suggest that this was purely a witch hunt and an attempt to derail City, perhaps the PL will have a legal fight of a different nature from City's fans in the form of a class action.

If it’s good enough for scousers….

I watched a youtube clip of that fat Geordie fecker going on about FFP being there to protect the top 6, how unfair it is that they are unable to spend what they would like to. Somehow, the only club he seemed to focus on was us, the one club who has been telling the world what the true purpose of FFP was all along. What did make me laugh was how he went on about our "charges" but then discussed how Newcastles only hope of accelerating their spending is by using creative accounting and thinking outside of the box. Isnt this the very thing they are accusing us of?

Working on the assumption that City will be cleared and that the charges brought against City by the PL were based on suppositions rather than facts I wonder how many City fans will have suffered from mental health issues e.g. anxiety/depression, caused by the 115 charges. If the facts suggest that this was purely a witch hunt and an attempt to derail City, perhaps the PL will have a legal fight of a different nature from City's fans in the form of a class action.
Do you by any chance have any scouse in your family history? :-)

This is one blue who will never have mental issues over this. I couldn't care less really as I have lived through the 'tough' times and will always, always be a blue. Once a blue always a blue. CTID.
Been a fan since 1978. However, you may be very resilient, but as we stand everything City stands for is on the line. Recent history and past history. Naturally that will cause anxiety for at least some fans whether they choose to admit it or not.

He was stupid to use the words relegated tbf , he shouldnt have said that

He’s a serious guy with a serious reputation and gave a serious answer. Relegation is the outcome if the verdict goes against us.

He’s not there to protect or cheerlead City and his objective approach is exactly why he’s gaining so much respect and credibility over this.

"mental health issues"

Please tell me your having a giraffe.

The only mental issues I will have that when we are cleared the club don't go after the accusers big time and hit them hard in the pocket.
You may be very resilient, but as we stand everything City stands for is on the line. Recent history and past history. Naturally that will cause anxiety for at least some fans whether they choose to admit it or not. I am not having a laugh.

Been a fan since 1978. However, you may be very resilient, but as we stand everything City stands for is on the line. Recent history and past history. Naturally that will cause anxiety for at least some fans whether they choose to admit it or not.

That's fair enough. You can't generalise how people react to situations. But, trust me. If you survived City in the 1990s, you will easily be able to survive the next couple of years until this is resolved.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.