PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Let’s just say hypothetically that Mansour & Khaldoon wanted to disguise owner investment for a min. You would think that to carry out such a criminal act, both men would keep it in house. By that I mean, not erm tell anyone. Including Soriano, Pearce etc. Instead, apparently everyone knew and not 1 of those people has come forward to expose the crime of the century.

It’s just bugs me as to why the top man would share his criminal plan to anyone?

He's an arrogant man who loves the sound of own voice who.in reality nearly bankrupted his club, Crystal Palace.
He works for a radio staion that's equivalent to the Sunday Sport... and so anything he spouts should be put into that context....''Half man half monkey found playing tennis on the moon" sort of stuff

I love the "...some waffle about the need for confidentiality..." bit.

It's only part of the PL rules after all.
That's the irony isnt it, they all want us to be found guilty because they believe we have broken the rules but would be more than happy for the PL to break their own rules just to satisfy their own curiosity.

Well there's basically two charges.

1) We inflated sponsorships to artificially increase our revenue.
2) We paid Mancini and players without fully reporting it.

We know (1) is a pile of shite and has already been demolished by CAS but we pretty definitely did what's alleged in (2).

Now that might have been perfectly legal but they could still potentially decide we did it in ba faith to avoid reporting it in our accounts.
PB
Should they decide that those payments to Mancini etc were in “bad faith” do you think they could impose heavy penalties for that alone ? eg points deduction
I know you’ve mentioned it previously that the amounts in question paid to Mancini were peanuts in the grand scheme of things, but my fear is that this is the opening they will use to shaft us.

PB
Should they decide that those payments to Mancini etc were in “bad faith” do you think they could impose heavy penalties for that alone ? eg points deduction
I know you’ve mentioned it previously that the amounts in question paid to Mancini were peanuts in the grand scheme of things, but my fear is that this is the opening they will use to shaft us.
Chelsea received an £8m fine from UEFA for similar stuff but on a much larger scale not just involving players/managers but third parties as well.

So if the PL hammer us for the Mancini stuff they'll be next.

Probably been suggested before, but here goes......

American owners get fed up with no longer having guaranteed cl money and/or no guaranteed trophy success allowing them to stay in front AND cream their annual dividends off their red shirted clubs.

Decide that damaging Citys reputation and making us public enemy no 1 along with using their influence on uefa to ban us is the way to go. That fails with our clearance at cas, and suspiciously nobody in the media has the balls to revisit the circumstances of the attempted ban and those behind it.

We still win on the pitch and are now the best run club in the world, but are still the ruiners of football according to the media controlled by the red tops.

American owners try for a superleague to regain their superiority, and that fails.

They try to sell their clubs as they cant now have their cake and eat it.

As a last resort they collude to bring in a lapdog to head the pl investigation based on already dealt with issues but announce dramatically "115 charges" and employ their media shills to go to town on our guilt to further tarnish our clubs reputation.

Meanwhile, and as is now becoming more apparent, they dont have much chance of making the fraud accusations stick, but by their actions they have already made us guilty by the court of public opinion.

Thus when we are cleared of these "charges" it will open up another shot at a superleague, but this time on the back of our getting away with "cheating" and the plk not strong enough etc. So potentially a lot more public blessing than the last attempt because of our "getting away with it".

Could end up a lose/lose for us depending on verdict and ensuing fallout and how much of the above is true.

However, the above is from the red clubs perspective and I have the utmost faith in our owners and staff to sort the best possible outcome.

I am probably just paranoid based on typical City and reading this thread too much and not trusting our enemies one inch.

Either way we are literally the best team ever and thats not an exaggeration and they dont like it.

Its amazing that the press/media stick with what the yanks are trying to do to our game. Even they attempt to get the ESL up and running the press/media still blindly support them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.