PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

PB
Should they decide that those payments to Mancini etc were in “bad faith” do you think they could impose heavy penalties for that alone ? eg points deduction
I know you’ve mentioned it previously that the amounts in question paid to Mancini were peanuts in the grand scheme of things, but my fear is that this is the opening they will use to

Fantastic job! I think some people misunderstood you completely. What you were trying to explain was the “ threat” that comes with theses changes and the end result.
If only you had more time to explain and not get interrupted by a white turtle neck with massive windshield glass . Credit to you for being calm and composed coz that glass was giving me anxiety and would’ve sprayed bear spray through my web cam in self defense.
In reality. If we to ge relegated to whatever division im sure it would galvanise our support even further.. we would have 40,000 plus for home games in the northern counties league or wherever da'pool deem us to play!!.. i hope they do in some way and dominate the league until our pheonix rising (get that badge back lol) then every fan of football could really see what this is about

I knew there had been severe punishments for Enron but just googled it and Jeffrey Skilling was sentenced to an initial 24 years custodial sentence in 2006 and was released in 2019.

If Jordan wants to accuse the Executives involved in our situation he needs to be very careful because he could be in deep shit coming out with false statements, I’m no expert but to take the stance he has surely has to put him at risk of at least a Civil action of defamation. I’d piss myself if he was ordered to cough up his last few million, wanker.
Gives a whole new meaning to upskilling while in prison

Let’s just say hypothetically that Mansour & Khaldoon wanted to disguise owner investment for a min. You would think that to carry out such a criminal act, both men would keep it in house. By that I mean, not erm tell anyone. Including Soriano, Pearce etc. Instead, apparently everyone knew and not 1 of those people has come forward to expose the crime of the century.

It’s just bugs me as to why the top man would share his criminal plan to anyone?
Indeed..

As every Blue knows, our 'Top Banana' only ever shares his wicked, dastardly plans for taking over the universe with the white cat that that sits on his lap as he directs his evil enterprises from his secret, subterranean lair.. I'm surprised the footy media hasn't cottoned on to this fact after all these years..(!!)

PB
Should they decide that those payments to Mancini etc were in “bad faith” do you think they could impose heavy penalties for that alone ? eg points deduction
I know you’ve mentioned it previously that the amounts in question paid to Mancini were peanuts in the grand scheme of things, but my fear is that this is the opening they will use to

I think, true to form, we will just let them stew. Our silence will be devastating.
Yes, at the same time as concentrating on stealing a bigger slice of their financial "entitlements" whilst they share in the reflective glory the biased media portrays.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.