PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

What's strange? It was unfortunate phrasing just as I said, not "if true then..."

And I say it because we all know what folk will take from it as a soundbite, that's all.
I think @Centurions was indicating that it would be strange if Stefan had simply stated that he thought we will be relegated - (which, of course, he didn’t. He was adamant that the club had not acted fraudulently but IF they had - such actions would result in relegation)

Football fans are partizan and tribal. They don't really care how the authorities get City out of the way, but they are hoping we will become ickle City again very soon. The media are rife with red cartel supporters and they will continue to report clickbait headlines until this circus is over. Then they'll move on to the next ad revenue generating story. It's all bullshit. Come on City!

Yep you can understand opposing fans total bias!

Just wish he hadn't given the soundbite of "There's no way this doesn't end without relegation."

Why?

A, that is not what he said. He said, IF it turns out that all these people have colluded to decieve..

And B, Let's say it has the effect you think it would, which is everyone jumps onto that as some expectation, of the outcome if found guilty. Then surely any outcome Other than relegation down the line says that were not in fact guilty, if that's the publicly perceived threshold.

After trying to convince my few mates about the injustice of FFP ect .I've given up, and now just looking forward to the meltdown, of epic proportions ,when City are exonerated. It will make 93.20, 14 cm (or whatever it was that upset the Dippers) and the Arse meltdowns look like their best day of their lives.
My 14cms have upset a few ladies along the way tbf.
So has mine ,sadly but not in a good way.I blame age and the cold weather.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.