PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

Has anyone noticed that the likes of Talksport and all these other rag/dipper slanted media outlets have not had someone versed in the legal side of football and football finance come onto their platforms and put forward a view why the Premier League will be successful landing all these charges and why a three man panel is the correct forum to adjudicate on industrial strength fraud? I may have missed it but all these outlets do is spin the line that City must be guilty and don’t outline anyway how they will be found to have done wrong.
Thats an interesting point, no media outlet has managed to get a single legal or finance representative to come on and say why city will be found guilty and what the weight of evidence against city is and how they will be found guilty because of that weight of evidence.

Thats an interesting point, no media outlet has managed to get a single legal or finance representative to come on and say why city will be found guilty and what the weight of evidence against city is and how they will be found guilty because of that weight of evidence.
There was er, Nick Harris …………

I’d say the opposite, every media outlet has tens of self proclaimed legal and financial representatives, which are always on/writing reams of stuff, that say City are guilty, without bothering to weigh up any evidence or say what we are alledgedly guilty of.

I suppose RE talksh Mr Jordan has put himself forward as legally competent so he may resist a proper legal / finance expert.
The other reason is that a real expert is likely to agree with Stefan. Where's the reward for confrontation in that?

Last edited:
What if the actual game here (once again spearheaded by certain clubs) is to not actually get any of these charges to stick - because they know they shouldnt - but to just cause as much damage and make it seem that once cleared peoples minds will believe that City got off a technicallity and will be labelled cheats

Large scale reputational damage

This is why i hope we will not accept any charge, even a non-copperation charge
I thought that was the general feeling amongst City fans tbf.

Its exactly from the uefa playback.

They made a utube doc with a false company name producing it with our greatest fans such as Panja,Tebas and Harris adding their two penneth.They also a Piers Morgan show with no new evidence and London journo Lawton and ex Arsenal chair Dein on the panel.
To Morgans clear disappointment even David Dein suggested there was no clear incriminating evidence.
Don't think it's a coincidence we've seen nothing of late.

I thought that was the general feeling amongst City fans tbf.

Its exactly from the uefa playback.
I think they felt at the time of the so called charges that City were at a low ebb both on the field and off so City were likely to fall apart completely and. look for a settlement because of the charges.

Unfortunately it had the reverse effect producing a treble season and a massive financial blow to the red shirts.

That’s what the general media don’t understand. It’s not up to us to lead the case - it’s up to the PL to provide proof of guilt & it has to be substantial proof.
why do they keep suggesting that we should not be dragging out the issue when the time it’s taking is because the PL “ evidence” is not forthcoming
They do understand @CC1 , they just choose to ignore the point as it doesn't fit their narrative..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.