PL charge City for alleged breaches of financial rules

He talks about
Still some shit stirring going on.

Wyness talks about City's legal bills, if City are found not guilty wouldn't the Premier League be liable for any costs incurred.

Listened to that sorry he knows fuck all and all he did was put out more miss information! One example about why not have these points deductions start the season not now! Guess what the premier league clubs VOTED for it! They wanted all accounts to be looked at and punishment dished out at this time of the season!

Pisses me of you get the mayor of Manchester on who is so so lazy he does Zero research then comes on talking as an authoritarian on all subjects where people who listen will take it as facts!

These radio stations should be held up to fact check what they are spouting!
Most politicians are masters of the art of sounding like experts while knowing fuck all !

Wow - let's hope he's more informed and clued up about matters he should be all over. But looking around Manchester and his sorry tenure - he probably isn't.
You do realise Manchester is one of the fastest growing cities in Europe don't you? I'm not saying he's perfect but if you're expecting a mayor from another party to be in charge here then I have news for you. You could pin a red rosette on a wheely bin and it would win.

Personally, I can see the changes he's trying to make, but it's too early to decide if they're right or not.

Wyness talks about City's legal bills, if City are found not guilty wouldn't the Premier League be liable for any costs incurred.
No. Most tribunals don’t have an overarching ‘costs follow the event’ principle like civil courts do. Sometimes costs can be awarded when a party has acted unreasonably, such as in an employment tribunal, but that power is provided by statute.

Parties will almost certainly have to bear their own costs in this particular jurisdiction.

He talks about

I would certainly hope so, particularly if it is deemed that the allegations have been made in bad faith, or through coercion by other parties with vested interests.

City are demolishing so many historic and restricted practices that a unique and one off opportunity exists to press for unconditional costs, damages and every other fucking thing known to mankind.

Liccle Citeh my arse in parsley.

Make them scream, make them pay, make them remember the name MANCHESTER CITY till their dieing days.

I want to see KoolHand, Lord Pannick, and his team, driving down Deansgate in an open top bus waving a fucking big cheque along with a picture of Gill with a rusty stake through his neck !!

Manchester thanks you Sheikh Mansour

DELICIOUS !!

He talks about

It’s part of the narrative that we need to pay 100 lawyers £100k an hour every hour every day till a case is heard. In reality, we’ll have a team of in-house lawyers(my neighbour being one) working on the every day litigation.,
And Lord Panic will have his team review our evidence and then present it at trial.

Lord Panic won’t be digging through emails looking for the loophole they all claim.

Might be the one below but he has been cropping up all over the place in recent times including Talk Sport, Chelsea, Liverpool and Arsenal pods as well as the business podcast (unofficial Partner) when he was a guest with Nick Harris. That was fun :) Also in recent years lots on 93:20 and sometimes discussed it all on x The City Spaces channel

Great im on that. Ill search up the nick harris one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.