Player entrance soundtrack

Has to be a Manchester band/song for me. Doves-Pounding is first in my mind. Noel-Fort Knox is second

15 points clear in 3 cup competions and you are bothered about music City come out to?
Dear God

Ha ha I know what your saying.

I’m just sick of the production and changing track as the players come out. It needs to sound slick with the same track every week. Just sounds amateur at the min and has for the last couple of seasons.

Maybe I will stick some headphones on & sort my own track list out

I quite liked when we came out to Spread Your Love Like a Fever by the Black rebel Motorcycle Club around the time Hughes was in charge.

Not saying we should use that or any reason we did use it, just a good guitar riff at that start!

It’s the bullshit on the screens prior to them coming out that drives me nuts, it’s so fucking cheesy, it’s horrific - the “you’re playing us all” shite.

Hate it, it’s wank.

Yeah I actually realised after typing, didn't bother to change but yeah Roots Bloody Roots I bet Ederson is a fan.

Apologies for the pedantry.

It would be criminal for Ederson not to be, and as a tattooed Brazilian I think he legally has to. Ferna maybe not so much...getting more of a Lionel Ritchie vibe.

And don't forget - Biotech is Godzilla.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.