Player thread: Samir Nasri (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Samir Nasri

uwe rosler 28 said:
wolfie1988 said:
Needs to do so much more on the pitch. At times you feel like he doesn't have the heart for it and passes the responsibility to somebody else

Wasn't interested in the physical battle against stoke yesterday grow some samir!
i wouldnt blame any one player for yesterday the whole team includin the bench were a shambles yesterday

pml79 said:
uwe rosler 28 said:
wolfie1988 said:
Needs to do so much more on the pitch. At times you feel like he doesn't have the heart for it and passes the responsibility to somebody else

Wasn't interested in the physical battle against stoke yesterday grow some samir!
i wouldnt blame any one player for yesterday the whole team includin the bench were a shambles yesterday

Totally agree pal wasn't just singling him out just saw the thread on him and thought I'd give my opinion on his efforts yesterday or lack of!

Mates staying in Ibiza this week and nasri is at his hotel making the most of the international break
kamq06.jpg

FantasyIreland said:
Nasri doing what he does best,taking it easy.

A cheap potshot much like your smart comment the other day about him under performing when others around him aren't performing much better.

Top player, abit over weight right now, bit out of true form, had a long holiday.

but it seems, like Dzeko he has times in and out of hotspots.

top monsieur, will get better per match till Jan

Train said:
FantasyIreland said:
Nasri doing what he does best,taking it easy.

A cheap potshot much like your smart comment the other day about him under performing when others around him aren't performing much better.
#

Nothing cheap here mate,i'll spell it out if you want.....i think he can do better,he lacks character and heart,i would like to replace him with someone who doesn't display those attributes.

cityok said:
Top player, abit over weight right now, bit out of true form, had a long holiday.

but it seems, like Dzeko he has times in and out of hotspots.

top monsieur, will get better per match till Jan

hmm...If hes overweight then shouldnt he be training hard rather than enjoying another round of holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.