Player Topic: Aleks Kolarov 2015/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who`s doing some fishing then ?
Not me fella .
He put some decent crosses in yesterday .
I'm one of the first to have a go at him .And to me he did ok .
Plus he did well at Villa
Stopping Villa from scoring from a counter attack .

Can't wait for the day he leaves. A liability and should have been replaced a long time ago.
He's the playing incarnation of Pelle. You suspect he's not good enough and just when it looks over for him,he produces some decent performances to fool you into thinking he's up to it.

Not to be blamed for yesterday's shambles by any means though.

He's the playing incarnation of Pelle. You suspect he's not good enough and just when it looks over for him,he produces some decent performances to fool you into thinking he's up to it.

Not to be blamed for yesterday's shambles by any means though.

He's been garbage all season. He's not good going forward. He can just kick a ball hard. Clichy is 10x better.

I'm sorry but, when on form, he's a YouTube left back. The rest of the time it's like having 10 players on the pitch. It doesn't let him off that he puts in some good crosses every now and then, attacking full backs still need to be able to defend. The problem is that, when not on form offensively, he offers absolutely nothing to the team and he always takes five touches to do what a top top quality left back can do in two.

Still, I'll remember him fondly when he leaves and he was by no means the main factor in our hammering yesterday.

Not me fella .
He put some decent crosses in yesterday .
I'm one of the first to have a go at him .And to me he did ok .
Plus he did well at Villa
Stopping Villa from scoring from a counter attack .
His crossing yesterday was regularly cut out by the first defender and he was clearly at fault for their second goal as he couldn`t be arsed putting a challenge in on the edge of our area.Dog shit and him spring to mind.

His crossing yesterday was regularly cut out by the first defender and he was clearly at fault for their second goal as he couldn`t be arsed putting a challenge in on the edge of our area.Dog shit and him spring to mind.

Was that after the fuck up by Demi and Mangala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.