Player topic: David Silva (2014/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: David 'Merlin' Silva appreciation thread

dennistueartismyhero said:
I've not read all the other pages but for me, in his position he's not just the best player we've seen at City but he's the best player in the world.
He isn't as good as Iniesta but there's no shame in that. He's a brilliant second best and arguably the best playmaker of the Premier League era.

We've been spoiled for choice the last few years. Vinny,zab,yaya,Sergio.. David silva is the player we miss most when he's not playing, he's our heartbeat. Already dreading the day he retires.

Bluewonder said:
I've not read all the other pages but for me, in his position he's not just the best player we've seen at City but he's the best player in the world.
He isn't as good as Iniesta but there's no shame in that. He's a brilliant second best and arguably the best playmaker of the Premier League era.

Dave is a better playmaker than Iniesta.

yesterday again we missed him as an outet instanly

de niro said:
Bluewonder said:

He absolutely is not. Every non-City fan in the world would rate Iniesta above Silva.

Bluewonder said:
de niro said:
Bluewonder said:

He absolutely is not. Every non-City fan in the world would rate Iniesta above Silva.

Every single one?

Bluewonder said:
de niro said:
Bluewonder said:

disagree , you are getting confused with achievements versus ability , (the family wrecker has won 10 titles for the rags , it doesnt make him a world class player) , and silva will be judged over next 5 seasons when his career is over , i believe many "non city" fans will consider silva at least on a par with iniesta .There again i wouldnt be stupid enough to believe i know what every "non city" fan is thinking , that would be presumptuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.