Player Topic: Kelechi Iheanacho (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are we doing with him ?? for a very talented youngster we aren't developing him at all, he's not going to get better or world class when he's not playing.
our whole youth policy at the minute is a joke. None of them are getting a chance, even with some of the talent we have. nacho isn't playing, roberts hasn't played at all and others like evans might be leaving. we might produce world class players in ten years, but if they aren't given a chance whats the point in the academy. nacho is good enough now and should be getting some games !
Exactly how i feel, so so disappointing the way we are treating the youth

The way our youth policy is currently so paradoxical (huge investment/infrastructure and zero conviction) I doubt even an 18year old Messi would be breaking through to our first team.

Either give him decent minutes or loan him but sitting him on the bench isn't developing him. Same old story with probably double figures now of kids with real potential not given a proper chance at City.

Either give him decent minutes or loan him but sitting him on the bench isn't developing him. Same old story with probably double figures now of kids with real potential not given a proper chance at City.
I'm not very good at this so could you please name me the ten players, at least if we are in double figures, that we have released who could have replaced the starting eleven who we had out last night?

I'm not very good at this so could you please name me the ten players, at least if we are in double figures, that we have released who could have replaced the starting eleven who we had out last night?
Without them being given a proper chance I can't specify who of them would have become good enough to replace someone who started against Watford. I get what you're saying, and part of me thinks if they were actually good enough, they'd break into the first team. Perhaps we're developing a lot of 'nearly but not quites'. Has Iheanacho actually got the talent to become the next Lukaku - who's only 22yrs old? Is Nacho another of our 'nearly but not quites'?.. But without playing him, how are we going to find out?

I think he'll leave in the summer. He's not getting a chance now, never mind when we buy another world class striker as Aguero back up because Bony isn't really showing he can be that man. That will put Nacho down into 4th spot then from 3rd.

Without them being given a proper chance I can't specify who of them would have become good enough to replace someone who started against Watford. I get what you're saying, and part of me thinks if they were actually good enough, they'd break into the first team. Perhaps we're developing a lot of 'nearly but not quites'. Has Iheanacho actually got the talent to become the next Lukaku - who's only 22yrs old? Is Nacho another of our 'nearly but not quites'?.. But without playing him, how are we going to find out?

I think he'll leave in the summer. He's not getting a chance now, never mind when we buy another world class striker as Aguero back up because Bony isn't really showing he can be that man. That will put Nacho down into 4th spot then from 3rd.
So you can't name ten? Rendering your previous post a pile of steaming .......

However, putting that to one side, I'm now intrigued that you are well informed enough to advise as to who we will buy this summer and how this will make Nacho respond. Or should I treat it at your other post?

So you can't name ten? Rendering your previous post a pile of steaming .......

However, putting that to one side, I'm now intrigued that you are well informed enough to advise as to who we will buy this summer and how this will make Nacho respond. Or should I treat it at your other post?
Wow you really are an argumentative old fruit this morning aren't you? Why don't you just give your opinion on Nachos chances of breaking through then we can be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.