Player Topic: Nicolas Otamendi (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me our best centre back, his lack of height is a worry though. Always going to struggle with a target man. As shown yesterday.

This guy reminds me of a more mobile, less alcoholic version of Richard Dunne. Love his defensive style.

Thought he was poor midweek but was very good again today. Just think what he will be like when he gets a regular defensive partner.

That sliding tackle looked great and it was great as he timed it perfectly but me and everybody around me agreed it was beyond stupid. The guy was being crowded out by 3/4 players it was needless and could so very easily of resulted in a second yellow and a totally avoidable red card. It's hard to criticise what was essentially a perfect tackle but it's risks like that that will end up costing us somewhere down the line.

That sliding tackle looked great and it was great as he timed it perfectly but me and everybody around me agreed it was beyond stupid. The guy was being crowded out by 3/4 players it was needless and could so very easily of resulted in a second yellow and a totally avoidable red card. It's hard to criticise what was essentially a perfect tackle but it's risks like that that will end up costing us somewhere down the line.
Interesting take on the issue. What did you think of his pass to Sterling out of the back?

I'm not sure I know about what tackle you are talking. He had one great and risky challenge, but in no way he was crowded out by 3/4 players, oh and also, he didn't receive a single yellow today (if this post was about Otamendi).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.