Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bony will be great for us this season unfortunately he's nowhere near fit to start at west brom on Monday week!
Unfortunately he may have to.

Perhaps the answer is 45 minutes from Bony and 45 from Kun.

For a man with his power and size, his tough is amazing. We are lucky to have him. When he is fit, he must be as awkward as Aguero to play against in different ways. I'm not that keen on signing De Bruyne because if we do, I think Bony will not get many games

For a man with his power and size, his tough is amazing. We are lucky to have him. When he is fit, he must be as awkward as Aguero to play against in different ways. I'm not that keen on signing De Bruyne because if we do, I think Bony will not get many games

I'd start with inenacehno then bring kun on let bony get his fitness up in training and maybe some mins v everton and watford! Don't think getting de hryune will limit his chances think a lot of the forwards will be rotated this season

If Iheanacho doesn't start the first game we might as well sell him and close down the CFA.

Ihe is clearly by far the better player at the moment.
Is 7 days till we play WBA enough to get Bony fit? I don't think so.

Bony has a proven Premiership record. We haven't really seen what he can do for us yet. Maybe he'll be great and maybe he'll be a bit like Dzeko, who came to us with a great reputation. A great striker who couldn't quite click with the styles being played. I kind of feel sorry to see Edin go as he made some crucial contributions but we got to keep trying to improve. I'm hoping a fit Bony getting regular playing time will give us the power and physicality in the box which Edin, for all his size and undoubted skills, rarely did.

Whys that, when he didn't even come through the CFA?

We bought him, yes bought him less than ten months ago
Thanks for that, smartarse. Why persist with trying to produce young talents for the first team if we don't give such an exceptional talent like Kelechi games?

Could you really not get the gist of my post, or were you just nitpicking?

I'm excited about Bony this coming season. I thought he looked excellent at times last season. His hold-up and link-up play looks really high quality. His first touch is exceptional. And he is a very good finisher despite not displaying it that much last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.