Player Topic: Wilfried Bony (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the positive comment, says a lot about you. Personally I don't think you get the gist of understanding.

You're quick to write off a £200m investment for the future, one that opened a month after having signed him, "close it" you scream, nothing but a sensible perspective there then!
And what's triggered your girly hysterical reaction one wonders, well it's all because one eighteen year old kid, who we have bought and haven't brought the ranks isn't given a game?
There's one thing that's for sure, you're far from being a smartarse
Christ, I wasn't being serious about closing down the club's training ground.

I thought I'd just illustrate how strongly I feel about the player starting next week, in light of his own form and the absences of other strikers.

Written off a £200m investment my arse

Christ, I wasn't being serious about closing down the club's training ground.

I thought I'd just illustrate how strongly I feel about the player starting next week, in light of his own form and the absences of other strikers.

Written off a £200m investment my arse
In essence you are saying you didn't mean to post the inflammatory post that you did, which is picked up on, only to be insulted
Fair enough
My comment about you not being a smart arse still stands than

I'm excited about Bony this coming season. I thought he looked excellent at times last season. His hold-up and link-up play looks really high quality. His first touch is exceptional. And he is a very good finisher despite not displaying it that much last season.

totally agree - and he can finish with both his left and right. Im confident he will have a great season if given the game time

In essence you are saying you didn't mean to post the inflammatory post that you did, which is picked up on, only to be insulted
Fair enough
My comment about you not being a smart arse still stands than
What are you on about? All I did was state that Iheanacho should start the first game, I have no idea where you are going with this. There was no need for you to start nitpicking at the original post, especially with me being such a miserable **** as you remarked yesterday.

Enjoy your evening.

The reason he didn't travel with the squad was because he came back from the summer break with Malaria, hence the training on his own.

Bony will score 20 goals+ in all competitions this season.

I can't believe people on here are doubting him, the lad is absolutely quality when he gets going.

Service from Silva, Sterling and hopefully de Bruyne too? Yeah, Bony will bang them in for fun here.

The reason he didn't travel with the squad was because he came back from the summer break with Malaria, hence the training on his own.
I very much doubt that it was malaria. The club specifically said that it was a virus and malaria is not a virus. My guess would have been rotavirus/norovirus, a.k.a. stomach flu, as it's vv. infectious, causing dehydration due to the vomiting that can have continued effect on the infected. Given that we now have a few more players down with virus I'd say the club janitorial staff haven't done a very good job disinfecting door pulls/knobs.

Bony's biggest problem will be getting on the pitch imo, can see Kun getting 30+ league goals this year, I suppose if we go 2 up top against the weaker sides he'll get a run out.

He should leave Maria alone...oooops....sorry misread that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.