Player topic : Yaya Toure (2015/16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit that Yaya Toure gets in this forum is utterly fucking disgusting. He has been, and still is, an absolute great for us

It was an outrageos suggestion based on his race,youre now wriggling like a worm.
Yaya gets called lazy in games he has run the furthest, passed the most, in seasons when he has played more games and minutes than anyone bar Hart. Why is it? I think it's because the press and many pundits treat him like they did Weah, they did eto'o and they don't get the credit they deserve. It isn't a race thing because it doesn't apply to footballers of a particular race it applies to footballers of a number of races who hail from a particular continent. The days when colour effected people's views in most of English football went in the 80's thankfully

The shit that Yaya Toure gets in this forum is utterly fucking disgusting. He has been, and still is, an absolute great for us

THIS
A fantastic and unique player and one of the best we have ever had in our history . I myself have had a pop at him but some of the shit you supposed put on here is a joke

In fairness, he didn't brink race into it. Fatbloke just assumed it.

Saying Kompany and Tevez get no abuse despite poor performances but Yaya does (or should I say "gets no love") because he's African, is a pretty strong statement. Please feel free to tell me how else that can be interpreted.

Say what you like - he's no Tom Cleverly*.

* No racist intent - implied, insinuated or otherwise interpreted - should be assumed as the basis of this comment.

In fairness, he didn't brink race into it. Fatbloke just assumed it.
half our team of the last 20 years have been of other races and clearly people of the same race nowadays can be from all corners of the globe.

I just want to get an explanation for how the player who plays the most minutes for us, makes the most passes, plays through injury , who complains if he ever misses a game in any comp, who is frequently there at the end of games and of the season forcing us over the line with the power of his game is lazy? How our best player ever can be so underrated and unloved . When so many fans can be up the Jacksie of a player like tevez who did nothing football wise in comparison and who The cake comment wouldn't have made it in to his top 200 crimes at city .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.