Players who are possibly leaving in the summer

Many thought yaya was done at city and will never play for pep or city again but now he is playing and flourishing even. Made alot of people thinking they know better look foolish

Yaya was indeed looking done at the time, given his physical condition and the standoff over disrespectful comments. So people weren't foolish at all. Now he's reinvented himself, nearly everyone has had the good grace to acknowledge that.

Obviously you foresaw the new slimline Yaya who puts himself about the field and apologised to the club. Well done.

For me anybody who thinks pep will be selling kolarov in the summer will b very disappointed he obviously rates him highly me personally wouldant mind him staying as a squad player to be used in your run of them mill games leave the big games to a new signing in the summer hopefully. With regards to yaya I would absolutely offer this man a new contract surely we would be mental not 2? As long as he keeps this hunger up is there a better person to have in the squad than him? Don't like to compliment the red scum but look at the influence a 34/35yr old carrick has in that position and yaya is 5 times the player he is. More than happy for us to buy or nurture maybe Garcia around yaya for another season just think it would be a massive mistake to let him go at this stage.

Yes have to agree with your point about Yaya whilst he seems to be fitter and more motivated under Pep. I guess time will tell with Kolarov, as I have to admit at CH he seems to have played better recently than at FB. Maybe he will be kept for a season longer as to lose him, Zab, Sagna and Clichy all in one window seems extreme.

If Zab is ok with winding down the amount of time he plays then we should keep him. He needs to be offered a job here for when he retires

I think Zab might get 12 months playing a bit part role as covering full back/midfielder. He was outstanding at West Ham.

If Newcastle are prepared to offer in the region of £30to £35millon for the pair I would take it. However I think they would be looking to do it on the cheap with an offer of about £25millon for the pair, which is fair to cheap for both of them.

Offer Zaba a new 2yr deal and put him through his coaching badges but tell him that his game time will be limited to the domestic cup comps only.

Newcastle are interested in Mangala and Fernando according to the Mail

I'd like that. I prefer to see our players sold to other clubs in the Premier League because it makes it easier to keep an eye on them for the rest of their careers, which I always enjoy. Mangala and Fernando are two players who I like, always did their best and had their moments- both were exceptional in the PSG tie- but just won't fit in here. I want to see them go and succeed in a Newcastle team I expect to be pushing for a top 10 place next season (if the rumours about £100m are true). We'd get a good £30m at least for the two of them but I think at least one will be a loan deal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.