Player's winter attire

Sitting in Dallas watching the game with @Vienna_70 him and the missus were counting the players wearing them. I never thought once about this ( except when it's brought up every year ). Off topic but I was really impressed by the positivity also. I read the threads about slagging off our players and how we should cheer them, listening to Vienna saying "well done" to each player as they touched the ball, well, I've never seen anything like it here in Amaerica. We will tun in a player in an instant for a bonehead play, or if they have shown no effort. It was quite enjoyable really.

There is so much negativity about our players that we feel it's only right to encourage them when they do something good.

We know they can't hear us, but we don't care. And it makes us feel good.

I'm quite flattered by many user's interest in my personal life. You'll be pleased to know I do actually live a very enjoyable life. Apologies for not responding sooner, I was on a flight back from New York (2nd home) to Paris. Business class if you must know.. ;)

What I find hilarious is that as opposed to actually having anything relevant to say related to a post, people take pleasure in shooting anything down they don't agree with. Not by any form of a constructive argument, but with some shit GIF. I in no way think people should agree with me, but why not come up with a genuine opinion, as opposed to playground stuff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.