players you hated but like now

rhinomcfc

i used to totally hate bellemy but love the fella (obviously cos of city) now and
to me he loves us but also roy keane is another, used to hate the fucker but he seems alright thesedays

rhinomcfc said:
i used to totally hate bellemy but love the fella (obviously cos of city) now and
to me he loves us but also roy keane is another, used to hate the fucker but he seems alright thesedays
Urm.

Unknown_Genius said:
Gary Neville (tin hat on)
Didier Drogba
Craig Bellamy
I wouldn't say I liked Gary Chuckle, but I have some respect for him now when I once had none.

People say Bellers but I've always been impressed with him as he works so hard on the pitch. I watched him playing for West Ham a couple of times (against us and also a TV match against Villa with my Villa mate) and he was chasing everything all game. He won me over when we played Newcastle at home, too. Either his first goals or first match or both. Beer had been consumed.

dannybcity said:
Carlos Tevez...twice.

I wasn't Yaya's biggest fan either. The Liverpool game before the FA semi he looked like he didn't give a shit but then...

I was 100% behind Yaya Toure from the minute he signed. Saw him as a versatile midfielder who could do whatever was asked of him. That Liverpool game was especially discouraging because Carroll scored twice.

danburge82 said:
Unknown_Genius said:
Gary Neville (tin hat on)
Didier Drogba
Craig Bellamy
I wouldn't say I liked Gary Chuckle, but I have some respect for him now when I once had none.
On the money there. Along with Souness, he's one of the best pundits on the box. Puts the old farts on Soccer Saturday and MOTD to shame.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.