players you hated but like now

Peter Schmicheal. Put in some tremendous performances for City at the end of his career. Not just after the money like Seaman or Fowler.

Robbie Keane. Probably scored more goals against City than Shearer and Cantona put together.

He cant do it from New York or Los Angeles or wherever he plays now can he?

Uncle Wally One Ball said:
DetCity said:
Gennaro Gattuso. Couldn't stand him, then he slapped Jim Jordan. Legend.
Who hell he??

Dammit, Jim Jordan was a kid I went to school with who had his right testicle out in the swim team picture in the yearbook, meant Joe Jordan.

Vienna_70 said:
davymcfc said:
danburge82 said:
I like Savage. He's misunderstood. People think he's a dick but he's just messing about. He's funny.

When he said he had two lounges on Soccer AM everyone in my house were like "what a fucking smarmy twat!" but I thought he was just taking the piss, almost saying it to get people to hate him.

I was in the car once when United were on Five Live. It was when the Rooney prozzy story had just come out and Alan Green was asking about the size of Savage's house and Savage said "Now I've retired I'm going to be downsizing and moving out of Prestbury, you can only live there on a footballers wage and I'm not on that anymore. But, hey, I'm not the only one who will be moving out of Prestbury, am I Wayne?!"
I pissed myself laughing. Funny as fuck. Green started having a go saying he shouldn't have said that.
Yes I agree. Almost the pantomime villain and always up for a laugh.

Oh no, he's not!
Oh yes he is

Blue and Proud said:
Peter Schmicheal. Put in some tremendous performances for City at the end of his career. Not just after the money like Seaman or Fowler.

He got very bitter about his son not being good enough for us. I didn't like him, then I did a little bit, and now I think he's a **** again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.