players you hated but like now

davymcfc said:
danburge82 said:
davymcfc said:
Savage. I think he is a funny pundit albeit quite annoying.
I like Savage. He's misunderstood. People think he's a dick but he's just messing about. He's funny.

When he said he had two lounges on Soccer AM everyone in my house were like "what a fucking smarmy twat!" but I thought he was just taking the piss, almost saying it to get people to hate him.

I was in the car once when United were on Five Live. It was when the Rooney prozzy story had just come out and Alan Green was asking about the size of Savage's house and Savage said "Now I've retired I'm going to be downsizing and moving out of Prestbury, you can only live there on a footballers wage and I'm not on that anymore. But, hey, I'm not the only one who will be moving out of Prestbury, am I Wayne?!"
I pissed myself laughing. Funny as fuck. Green started having a go saying he shouldn't have said that.
Yes I agree. Almost the pantomime villain and always up for a laugh.

Oh no, he's not!

Wouldn't say I hated him, he just came across as a bit annoying before he joined us but now I couldn't care less about that... Nasri.

Bellamy. Used to be a ****, actually works his fucking nuts off.

Keane and Neville in my eyes are still cunts, although Neville does occasionally make some decent points.

Martin Keown, diliked him mostly 'cos of the v.Nistleroy(sp) thing. Thought it was a petty and nasty thing to do. Since he became a pundit he talks sense (mostly), has a laugh, and admits what he did was wrong. It doesn't go away though, others on BBC bring it up often enough.

As for Roy Keane, the only reason some have stopped hating him is he hasn't got a platform to lecture from anymore as he can't get a job. He can be ok as a pundit, but you just know he's going to spoil whatever good feeling he's created before the programme is over. Talking straight is good, but being smug and arrogant when doing it isn't.

Unsurprisingly

William+Gallas+Emmanuel+Adebayor+Manchester+UR6X64p-FqKl.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.